Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it true if you sit while using the Nightmare bed from Lunas incense, a monster appears under the bed?

Yep! 0.36588921282799 36.6% [ 251 ]
Nope 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 28 ]
No clue... 0.5932944606414 59.3% [ 407 ]
Total Votes:[ 686 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Reginald Orius's Princess

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200
Arctic Sounds
I think that's a flag on the end of the bike. You can see the stick/pole coming up.

You're right! :3

User Image

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
not sure if this is here but I'll post it anyways
If you equip Sainte Ciel: Agape (mortal Wounds) and then sit down, the princess rosamund appears beside you kissing your lips crying (just like in the story)

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Kitty
My favorite is the mouse house on the back of Merlin's hat

Oh my goodness. I never knew until now. xD heart

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Versatile Model

People have posted about these:
User Image User Image User Image

But I didn't see anything about this:
User Image
When you turn around with the Bigfoot pose from Forteanagoria, he hugs you! <3

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
In Prince of the Sea, equip Princess Marika and kneel - she will turn into HUMAN Princess Marika
User Image

Also, in Zodiacal, equip the Scorpio legs and kneel - you will be on bended knee!
User Image

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Morwen_2
In Prince of the Sea, equip Princess Marika and kneel - she will turn into HUMAN Princess Marika
User Image

Also, in Zodiacal, equip the Scorpio legs and kneel - you will be on bended knee!
User Image

Oh wow! new discovery!

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Y a i n e
Morwen_2

Oh wow! new discovery!

Which one?

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Morwen_2
Y a i n e
Morwen_2

Oh wow! new discovery!

Which one?

both actually! I never knew them until today! XD
to think! so many cute poses us users didn't even know of! emotion_kirakira

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Y a i n e
Morwen_2
Y a i n e
Morwen_2

Oh wow! new discovery!

Which one?

both actually! I never knew them until today! XD
to think! so many cute poses us users didn't even know of! emotion_kirakira

I've been around Gaia for some time, but I've only just begun taking avis more seriously.
I only found out about hidden poses a few weeks ago, when I saw Rosamund's Revenge red curls. I saw them on tektek and was baffled because I couldn't equip the pose, so I dug around in the forums and realised it was a hidden pose.
Later I saw this one of Princess Marika and looked it up, and now I'm realizing there are tons of items with hidden poses!
And also, something which I'm not sure should be called a hidden pose, is that many items have alot of details when turned around. I hadn't realized it because I don't usualy have back facing avis. The backs on some of the Reve Rouille's poses are beautiful!

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Let Me Live
Arctic Sounds
I think that's a flag on the end of the bike. You can see the stick/pole coming up.

You're right! :3

User Image
User Image
I had no idea! Wow, the pose is extra adorable... User Image

Cutie-Pie

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/a-guide-to-hidden-poses/t.78484137/?_gaia_t_=3934

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/hidden-poses-look-what-i-found/t.67727551/?_gaia_t_=3934

FUNNY. I was just searching for a guide on this topic. Posted above is what I've found so far.

Codebreaking Investigator

I love the mirror, Seven Years Bad Luck. When you're facing right, suddenly your avatar looks like it's in a broken mirror~

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
The last four poses for the hired help in The Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires all have missing jewel poses.

If you turn around in the Chauffer's pants a necklace is dangling out of the back pocket.

The Butler jacket has one arm behind its back, when you turn around you see it is hiding a stolen necklace.

When you sit down wearing the Maid's headband, the stolen earrings appear on your ears.

Last but not least, if you have your hands in the { ba }, { bb }, or { bc } position while wearing the Cook's shoes, you will have the missing ring and bracelet in your hand.

Fashionable Vampire

The Abuse of Love

Last but not least if you have your hands in the { ba }, { bb }, or { bc } position, you will have the missing ring and bracelet in your hand.

I tried this.
Didn't work for me.

Do we need to wear a certain pose for this to show up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff