Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it true if you sit while using the Nightmare bed from Lunas incense, a monster appears under the bed?

Yep! 0.36588921282799 36.6% [ 251 ]
Nope 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 28 ]
No clue... 0.5932944606414 59.3% [ 407 ]
Total Votes:[ 686 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 >

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The gloves in the Chocolate Peppermint Bark give you a pointing finger on each hand~

Wild Bookworm

Platypus eyes over Little Lucie make-up pose gives you half-closed eyes with a little highlight on the eyeshadow biggrin

Er......that's layering really, not a hidden pose smile

Beloved Perfectionist

the potato recrium item changes with each pose. one is a potato and if you hold it a different way it becomes mash potatos, or fries, or.... i think tater tots. i thought it was cute

Fashionable Vampire

The Custom Cut has a hidden pose with the Dress Form.
If your avatar is sitting down, a corset appears on said Dress Form.

Survivor

If you turn around while wearing the dress from Apprentice Charm, you see bumble strapped onto your back c:

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
so cool! i love these!

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Not exactly a secret pose, but a handy detail:

the Butler's Jacket from the Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires has the jewels in the hand behind the back, but it also covers up hand items, but allows gloves to be equipped. Another useful item for covering up the make-up compact from the Little Lucie heart

Chital's Husband

Noob

Don't know if it had been posted yet.
Little Lucie holding the cat pose. You sit down. And turn around. You'll see a jealous Little Lucie.
User Image

Dapper Gekko

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
When you sit with the rainbow llama from Gogh Reed, it kisses you.
I can only think of a few that haven't already been mentioned in this thread. I poked around my inventory for a while tryig to remember them.

Acid/Teru Teru Bozu: The expression of the little charm changes depending on the position of your hand.

Panda/Pink Bunny Slippers: If you sit down and turn around they have a cute animal paw print on the bottom.

Winter Rose: If you equip the pose where your avatar is standing in the rose and sit down, you're just encased by the giant rose and the only thing popping out at the top is your avatar's head.

Inaris Beads: With one of the companion fox poses if you sit down, it sits down with you and rests its head in your lap.

Mini ufo: If you equip the pose of your avatar sitting in the ship then go to a flash space, you'll actually hover/fly around in the spaceship.

Those the only ones I could remember or stumble across in my inventory, I might think of more later.

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
My favorite is the mouse house on the back of Merlin's hat

Reginald Orius's Princess

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200
Not a very exciting one, but when you sit down with the bike from Runcible Spoon equipped, a bubble with little Owl and Pussycat icons appears. [I couldn't find any others with Runcible Spoon, which surprised me. However, I did enjoy the cuteness of the kneeling poses for both sets of legs. He knees, she tucks her legs under her.]

User Image

Beloved Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Let Me Live
Not a very exciting one, but when you sit down with the bike from Runcible Spoon equipped, a bubble with little Owl and Pussycat icons appears. [I couldn't find any others with Runcible Spoon, which surprised me. However, I did enjoy the cuteness of the kneeling poses for both sets of legs. He knees, she tucks her legs under her.]

User Image

I think that's a flag on the end of the bike. You can see the stick/pole coming up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff