Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I'm thinking its a lead up to an eater event.. dunno how yet though.. but maybe there will be two seperate easter parties?

Or maybe he's got a giant pet domo!! domokun
Zekeroth
I'm thinking its a lead up to an eater event.. dunno how yet though.. but maybe there will be two seperate easter parties?

Or maybe he's got a giant pet domo!! domokun

Maybe, who knows?!
*What do you think Gambino is up to?

The building reminds me of a... Hospital for Gino? An Office Building or us to work at it? a Lab for researching a cure for Gino? n.n we'll see...

*Do you think the Von Helson sisters will ruin him again? Why, or why not?

No, they can't do that without having to confront many gaian people, they simply can't risk her position now, out of Durem

*Do you think Gambino will take down the Von Helson sisters once and for all?

Not for now, if they are not going to attack him, he has no reason for try something against them

*What do you think those two new areas will be used for?

No idea XXD maybe for Gaia Jobs?? XXXD
Well I believe Gambino is truley trying to get his son back, and he wants his son to beable to life as well as he used to. Gambino not that bad of a guy I mean he did give out G pins after all
RuffusSon
Well I believe Gambino is truley trying to get his son back, and he wants his son to beable to life as well as he used to. Gambino not that bad of a guy I mean he did give out G pins after all

The Von Helson sisters gave out V pins. Does that make them not bad, either?
voodoochild84
Looks to me like the two new areas are just so that we can see the top of Gambino's fancy new tower when it's finished...

so new yet so smart. surprised
I think that the two new maps are just there to show how tall the building is. I mean come on a building that spans 3 or 4 maps is pretty big and impressive.
gonna buy some nukes and fire them at the von helson twins

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces