Welcome to Gaia! ::

EdLoen, your signature is too big. gonk

500x500 pixels
100kb
I have a question. Where can I go to learn about Gambino's past? Anybody?
-] Disturbed Cookie [-
EdLoen, your signature is too big. gonk

500x500 pixels
100kb

I coulda swore it was within requlation size... ohwell, better take the comic out.... sweatdrop
Chocolate Sakura
Isn't there a sticky for that? sweatdrop *Throws swearwords at the three minute limit for posts*

2,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Chocolate Sakura
there alot of thread about gambino past in extended feedback and other past event
Bump. We need to keep this thread alive.
ninja I want a Grunny.
User Image
I think the Battle system is going to be over there but built over water. I noticed Lanzer was on a couple times so you never Know. wink
Great theories, people.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i gave him 1k if he missuses it he will get a fire gauntlet right in the face, lol.
But seriously the only reason that those extra maps are there is because the sky scraper is going to fill them eventually
Dragon Warrior X
i gave him 1k if he missuses it he will get a fire gauntlet right in the face, lol.
But seriously the only reason that those extra maps are there is because the sky scraper is going to fill them eventually

No, I highly doubt that.. but, who knows? We won't know until that meter is filled up, so, keep on donating, people! >=O
If it's a secret underwater test facility and we know that it will be in the Northern Sea, then it isn't a secret anymore, right? smile

Jamizoid
My theory:

Gambino is going to rebuild G-Corp, but instead of being evil and icky, he'll use that technology to find a cure for Gino's amnesia.

SECRET UNDERWATER TEST FACILITY~ heart

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Vanilla Sakura
Dragon Warrior X

No, I highly doubt that.. but, who knows? We won't know until that meter is filled up, so, keep on donating, people! >=O
well yeah... i would donate more but i want to get another sealed envelope before they open

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Actually it will probably just be another useless path like west of barton and everything between Barton and Aekea... it will probably lead to the top of the tower
i do think it has somthing to do with fishing 3nodding but what will he do with his money question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff