Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, we all know that Gambino has something up his sleeve. The "?" sign on the meter is a big hint, plus, there's a new arrow pointing just north of Isle De Gambino, and another arrow pointing east of that new area north of Isle De Gambino. What do you think it could be? Some under water research facility? A dock leading to a cruise ship that will take us to new places? Who knows, post all of your theories here!

*What do you think Gambino is up to?
*Do you think the Von Helson sisters will ruin him again? Why, or why not?
*Do you think Gambino will take down the Von Helson sisters once and for all?
*What do you think those two new areas will be used for?
*People who are not supporters of Gambino are not welcomed here.

All theories are welcomed, and remember the rules:
*No flaming
*Keep theories clean
*Proper English is highly reccomended (it makes it easier for us to read)
*People who support the Von Helson sisters are NOT welcomed here at all.

Also, what's YOUR reason for supporting Gambino? Is it because you feel bad for him? Or, do you just have gold to spare? Tell us!

Oh, I almost forgot.. I made an "I Donated To Gambino" signature. If anybody wants to pay 150g for one, I'd be happy to give it to you.
My theory:

Gambino is going to rebuild G-Corp, but instead of being evil and icky, he'll use that technology to find a cure for Gino's amnesia.

SECRET UNDERWATER TEST FACILITY~ heart
stupid old man he will became powerfull again but he is not smart

in his world money is power.... stare and I had already made my donation ohhh God what I had done!!! gonk
I think he's building a giant shopping centre. Whether or not he will still live there remains a mystery.
Yeah. The plugword for this is "Secret Underwater Test Facility". Gambino, stop tripping on Lemuria's territory. xd

As for what, well, safe to say he's got a grudge against Von Helson Bimbo 1 and Von Helson Bimbo 2. 3nodding
GO GAMBINO
I am going to make "Gambino supporter" signatures for people who want them, to show that they have donated to Gambino. Send me 150g and I will make you one. 3nodding
Yes, Gambino is up to something once more, probably something even more evil twisted And the new areas are gonna be for deep sea fishing I do believe 3nodding

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
Gambino is building a hightech bomb shelter were all his supporters are going to hid while his atomic bombs blow up the Vol Helson sisters and their supporters. Then we will all work together to to bulid a new and improved Gaia. biggrin

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jamizoid
My theory:

Gambino is going to rebuild G-Corp, but instead of being evil and icky, he'll use that technology to find a cure for Gino's amnesia.

I LOVE WORKING IN THE SECRET UNDERWATER TEST FACILITY!!! heart heart
I think he's building up an arena. 3nodding

Or I want him to anyways...
I dont have 150g but i want one for my sig, dude, can i still have one? I spend all my money on gambino
its probally somthing to destroy the von helson twins
Looks to me like the two new areas are just so that we can see the top of Gambino's fancy new tower when it's finished...
LightWarrior
Jamizoid
My theory:

I LOVE WORKING IN THE SECRET UNDERWATER TEST FACILITY!!! heart heart
surprised I know you! You're from that place that I go to, and stuff. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out