Welcome to Gaia! ::

kougramaster666
The letters open around the 25th of each month. It could open later today, or on the 28th. There is no set date, therefor, you cannot know that they're going to open tomorrow.
well you could be right they could come out tonight but it will be very late
Alraune
DemonOx
Alraune
DemonOx
Yami Trunks
you say this based off the fact that every other letter seems to be the 24?

also how is this a communtiy discussion?
your partly right but i asked what do you think it would be

if're so wise and know everything, then you should tell us what's inside them. neutral
now that much im not certain but i know that youll be able to equiped it.....(maybe something angelic or demonic)
Something you can equip? No, really? Are you serious? I've never seen a donation item that you could equip! That's awesome news! surprised
in other words: we all know it will be euippable and possibly angelic/demonic. domokun
it might be angelic that was kinda of a guess but youll defenatly be able 2 equip them

Dapper Gekko

greenshamrock
I think they may be some kind of weapons.
I hope so... I don't have any weapon... except this dog... and a blue mug. gonk I'm so defenseless!!
Ya...if it ish a NM Sash/Demonic Sash...I am gonna seriously suffer a mental breakout tomorrow when it ish unsealed... I mean, I finally have such a darn rare item!! That ish gonna worth 1mil later on!
Cool tomorow is the day!!! blaugh
LunarMystique
Ya...if it ish a NM Sash/Demonic Sash...I am gonna seriously suffer a mental breakout tomorrow when it ish unsealed... I mean, I finally have such a darn rare item!! That ish gonna worth 1mil later on!

Probably not for a long long time. There will be so many of them, that it'll keep the supply sated and the price low.
DemonOx
thier gonna be released tommorrow yay....if you dont have 1 hurry and buy 1......... ninja how doo i know well ask me that question tommorrow when they open twisted what doo you think its gonna be question

There gonna be released on the 25th not tomorrow
You are wrong...they always open on the 25...My friend went thru this plenty times,always the 25...get your facts straight.
Shifty1
You are wrong...they always open on the 25...My friend went thru this plenty times,always the 25...get your facts straight.

Exactly
[ Nter ]
Shifty1

Exactly
Thank you,at least someone listens to me..:evil glare at every one else:
They better have good item since they just had a dorky item update...
I want them to be wings! >.<
I thought it was at 25. eek
A lost Raven
The letters open on my birthday. woot!

congrats!
*groans*this is not very exciting because im tired worn out.*yawn*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers