• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Pnyuu
i'll wait till the dolls are actually available for sale

wait 6 months later, it'll be in a flash sale 10000 gc price tag
10% off lol

Lunatic

Why cant I see this on the mp? Or is it the same as the regular SDPlus blind box?

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Cocoa Drop
Why cant I see this on the mp? Or is it the same as the regular SDPlus blind box?

There is no MP listing yet, and no I don't think it's the same as the regular SDPlus blind box. I'm guessing that the chances to get the the expensive rare dolls are higher than that of the reg. box.

Lunatic

Belle Bonjour
Cocoa Drop

There is no MP listing yet, and no I don't think it's the same as the regular SDPlus blind box. I'm guessing that the chances to get the the expensive rare dolls are higher than that of the reg. box.

I'm surprised no one has put any of them on the mp yet. Then again people want to open them and sell the dolls themself. And even if there was listings on mp the pricings would go from 100mil-200mil. I really want one but 5000c for only one is too much. Were the bundles and items always this expensive?

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Cocoa Drop
I'm surprised no one has put any of them on the mp yet. Then again people want to open them and sell the dolls themself. And even if there was listings on mp the pricings would go from 100mil-200mil. I really want one but 5000c for only one is too much. Were the bundles and items always this expensive?

True, but more supply = lower prices. Hopefully. This one is an expensive bundle, far more expensive than the SDPlus boxes that came before it.

But then again, let's blame the inflation. gonk

Timid Spirit

Nah, not worth the money also there is the chance of getting an unwanted doll... I'll wait until they sell the dolls in CS. This will happen soon enough lol
Someday I'll own a majoko and thea doll.... crying

Oh, and btw you forgot to add an "a" to Thea the Unicorn Spirit ninja

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Todes Sehnsucht

Thanks for the correction! heart

Timid Spirit

Belle Bonjour

You're welcome! >u <

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Todes Sehnsucht

But then again I'm wondering why they did not include Renard in the ad.... question

Timid Spirit

Belle Bonjour

I've been asking myself the same question since Renard is pretty popular. Maybe Renard is in the box but they forgot to mention it. They probably didn't check their banners/pictures, proof is the horrible spelling mistake "Gauruntee" lol

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Todes Sehnsucht
Belle Bonjour

I've been asking myself the same question since Renard is pretty popular. Maybe Renard is in the box but they forgot to mention it. They probably didn't check their banners/pictures, proof is the horrible spelling mistake "Gauruntee" lol

Ohmigod, lol! xp /checks the ad to look for the misspelling

Timid Spirit

Belle Bonjour

I think it has been removed but there's still a thread with the banner. Just too funny Gaia, you made my day rofl

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Todes Sehnsucht
Belle Bonjour

I think it has been removed but there's still a thread with the banner. Just too funny Gaia, you made my day rofl

lololol

Rogue

Meh
I don't sense any exclusivity in dolls anymore

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
I think people are buying the recolors or other things instead of the CI stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff