Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Rotchu
Can you use an animal base and have a doll created from that?

It could be really fun to have mini animals next to us whee

Fashionable Gaian

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Rotchu

I wouldn't see why not. I was planning to use the Catastrophe "turn you into a cat" pose to get a tiny rig quality version of myself, but I could not raise the gold for a SDPlus verge box before they all got bought up. No way I could get one of those tickets now...

I even made a mock up to show them my examples, which are very easy to pixel.
User Image

Green Ranger

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Ninja Katze
Rotchu

I wouldn't see why not. I was planning to use the Catastrophe "turn you into a cat" pose to get a tiny rig quality version of myself, but I could not raise the gold for a SDPlus verge box before they all got bought up. No way I could get one of those tickets now...

User Image
Well maybe i'll be able to afford a custom doll someday...

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Slick Southpaw
oh mai does this mean I finally get added to the list lol
Whoever did yours did a good job. Even if it were a verge doll, your pose still has more character than a lot of the dolls that were made. Though, it takes character to have character, and you aren't lacking.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Rotchu
Ninja Katze
Rotchu

User Image
Well maybe i'll be able to afford a custom doll someday...

You could for realz, I am a lazy quester who was not willing to part with any of my inventory to raise funds and tried to do it all with art... rolleyes It's hard to keep saving when you have a hole in your pocket. Some people made deals with those who did have a ticket to share the item. Both got their avatar, and the person with the ticket got to keep more of the extra dolls they give out to sell. I doubt there are still any verge doll boxes.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Ninja Katze
Slick Southpaw
Whoever did yours did a good job. Even if it were a verge doll, your pose still has more character than a lot of the dolls that were made. Though, it takes character to have character, and you aren't lacking.

thank you thank you emotion_kirakira

I think it was shavostars that did it emotion_bigheart

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Slick Southpaw
Ninja Katze
Slick Southpaw

thank you thank you emotion_kirakira

I think it was shavostars that did it emotion_bigheart

Her chibi's are so cute.

I'm not saying the others are bad either, but how often do we see furries, weirdos, or otherwise "not average" people getting some spotlight. My favs are yours, throttle kitty, ryuuchi, toby vespa, and brain and shi's. Some of them just seem like people who pile on the 03's, and if that's what you wanted that great, but it's not as interesting as a tiny cubone and pokemaster, a huge snake, brain in general and his ridiculousness, and a deadK47 deadmau5 ref among other things about some of the others listed and not listed. Lol though at Shi's baby and it's manly physique. That one always makes me laugh and has since I saw the mock ups.

Fashionable Vampire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces