Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Bunny

User ImageNo way, I'd regret it the moment I order one. I change mine almost everyday.

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              i'd most definitely make my current into a doll as it's my perm-avi and i guess you could say i'm recognised for it here and there... sweatdrop
              and i hope i can someday! ;u;|||
              this would be the only outfit~

i think the idea of making your own avatar into a little doll is great! 8u8 <333

i hope to see more made~ emotion_bigheart

Fiendish Heckler

17,450 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trick or Treat 100
If you get two poses, then I'd pick these.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trash Bear

I'd make myself look like an animal or something gaia doesn't have, then I could have that by my side. :3

Enduring Bookworm

20,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I wouldn't know which outfit I would use... This particular decision is too difficult for me! gonk

Tricky Treasure

I'd never be able to decide, outfits I think look nice today, I wind up looking at in a few months and going "UGH what was I thinking". No matter what I picked I'd always regret it, so a 500 dollar doll would always just be a monument to my indecision.

Magical Kitten

I have a couple avatars that I always go back to, so it wouldn't be that difficult of a decision.

However, I think the world would implode if Chai had a tiny Chai doll of herself, so I'd never spend the 500 bucks (or whatever the gold amount is) to get one.

I must be really tired because I made 4 spelling errors in just one sentence. Good thing spell check is always putting those squiggly lines everywhere. emotion_zzz
I'd rather make sdplus dolls of popular forum goers and npcs that never happened and then distribute them to everyone. 3nodding

Wheezing Lunatic

This one, though they'd probably do it without the capture circle. I always go to this avatar even if I change or try on new items.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I love this customer interaction idea, but I think it's too expensive.

And I would love to do it if I stuck to one avatar... Which I don't. sweatdrop

Explorer

Jazin Kay
I love this customer interaction idea, but I think it's too expensive.

And I would love to do it if I stuck to one avatar... Which I don't. sweatdrop
Your avatar looks like straight out of that anime with those shiny robot-things, though. Ugh, Saint Seiya...?! xd Probably entirely wrong but hey.

I would get my normal avatar that I have nhad since 2007.
It's a really cool idea but I don't feel like spending that much money on Gaia. Hah.

Magic Hero

Wow. I don't know. .__. I change my avatar nearly every day so it'd be very hard to choose. Probably one of my many teal avatars and something skully? I make a lot of avatars with skull makeup...

Magic Spirit

Oh, this is easy.
Definitely these if allowed two:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_kirakira

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
I change my avatar so frequently that I even can't keep up with my own styles unless I save my outfit lol. Truth is, I like having matching art with my avi. So, for me to have a custom SD plus doll...well I have to be majorly dedicated to keep all the items I decide to include. Doubt I would bother to even customize a doll because of my constant avi changes.

Feline Bookworm

Mishalock
Oh, this is easy.
Definitely these if allowed two:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_kirakira

Castielll. heart
Your sig near ripped my heart out.
Crowley... emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items