• Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Celebiest
La DiabIa
Celebiest
La DiabIa
Celebiest

well, you are lucky your innocent virgin eyes never saw anything THAT horrifying. I had to wait until I did innocent searches on tumblr to see things I could never unsee

Tumblr needs to have dirtier things of my OTP.
I demand NSFW work of it.
And more feels of it.

well, WHICH OTP are we talking about here? everywhere I go on tumblebutts, I see gross sobbing, babehs, and other mushy s**t

SasorixDeidara from narewtoe.
I've stopped caring about the show but OTP. Man. I love my otp.
So perf.

oh yes... THOSE two... You think that Tumblr doesn't have enough NSFW art of them? maybe you need to poke around the tags more

I should.
Maybe i should add NSFW to my tag search instead of just sasodei...?
hrm,...

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Gouki Zusaki
I remember joining a month after Kiki Kitty came out, and giving my mom all my birthday money to buy DI's (Not MC's) to sell to get a Kitty. Then Coco kitty came out and i sold my Kiki to get Cocos all over my body. rofl
I wish there was a pose for the back or shoulder with the newer animal rigs they release

Questionable Cat

I remember thinking that being able to buy a Coco Kitty AND possessing a Ducky hat made me rich. My God that was a highlight for me.

Noob

8,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cerebus05
Gouki Zusaki
I remember joining a month after Kiki Kitty came out, and giving my mom all my birthday money to buy DI's (Not MC's) to sell to get a Kitty. Then Coco kitty came out and i sold my Kiki to get Cocos all over my body. rofl
I wish there was a pose for the back or shoulder with the newer animal rigs they release

I'm sorry but where did you get that hamster?

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

La DiabIa
Cerebus05
Gouki Zusaki

the pink gaia on the left....the url changes to like go,gaia.com and yo scroll to the bottom in the right side there a hamster click on it
I'd say the early days of the GCD. People really didn't know what to do with these forums at the time, but everyone that posted began to mold the discussion and gear up what everyone would expect of this place. If anything, I believe the early days really nailed down some of the site-patriotism.

Noob

8,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Cerebus05
La DiabIa
Cerebus05
Gouki Zusaki

the pink gaia on the left....the url changes to like go,gaia.com and yo scroll to the bottom in the right side there a hamster click on it

Thnaks for that!!

Noob

8,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Airez
I'd say the early days of the GCD. People really didn't know what to do with these forums at the time, but everyone that posted began to mold the discussion and gear up what everyone would expect of this place. If anything, I believe the early days really nailed down some of the site-patriotism.

except it doesa get annoying when people jump on someone who has a valid complaint baout how things are run.
Gaia isn't perfect and there are things to complain about!
That doesn't mean I don't love it though.

Mysterious One V's Partner In Crime

Beloved Lunatic

I joined gaia in '09 because a friend forced me to join but I wasn't at all active until 2011 because I started cosplaying and talking to the CT people.
You can all bash me for joining gaia late and not knowing how gaia truly was but honestly s**t has changed a lot when I first joined.
I remember I got so annoyed when they released new items not by the fact that I couldnt afford it just the fact that I got junk mail.

Noob

8,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Big Sister Reborn
I joined gaia in '09 because a friend forced me to join but I wasn't at all active until 2011 because I started cosplaying and talking to the CT people.
You can all bash me for joining gaia late and not knowing how gaia truly was but honestly s**t has changed a lot when I first joined.
I remember I got so annoyed when they released new items not by the fact that I couldnt afford it just the fact that I got junk mail.

why whould I bash you?
>8?

I love you, sisterrrrr.

Beloved Lunatic

La DiabIa
Big Sister Reborn

why whould I bash you?
>8?

I love you, sisterrrrr.

emotion_kirakira
I love you toooooooo.

Noob

8,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Big Sister Reborn
La DiabIa
Big Sister Reborn

why whould I bash you?
>8?

I love you, sisterrrrr.

emotion_kirakira
I love you toooooooo.

how has you been?

Beloved Lunatic

La DiabIa
Big Sister Reborn
La DiabIa
Big Sister Reborn

why whould I bash you?
>8?

I love you, sisterrrrr.

emotion_kirakira
I love you toooooooo.

how has you been?

Good. Trying to get a job because I'm a poor bum.
And yourself?
>8V

Noob

8,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Big Sister Reborn
La DiabIa
Big Sister Reborn
La DiabIa
Big Sister Reborn

why whould I bash you?
>8?

I love you, sisterrrrr.

emotion_kirakira
I love you toooooooo.

how has you been?

And yourself?
>8V

fabulous.
eating sunflower seeds and drinking doctor pepper.

Beloved Lunatic

La DiabIa
Big Sister Reborn
La DiabIa
Big Sister Reborn
La DiabIa
Big Sister Reborn

why whould I bash you?
>8?

I love you, sisterrrrr.

emotion_kirakira
I love you toooooooo.

how has you been?

And yourself?
>8V

fabulous.
eating sunflower seeds and drinking doctor pepper.

YOU'RE ALWAYS FABULOUS.
QUIT ******** RUBBING IT IN MY FACE YOU HO.
-GROSS SOBBING-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces