17,450 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trick or Treat 100
[NPC] Liam
Raye Darkwater
I made a snowman!

User Image
Hit me with as many snowballs as you want, but I�m still gonna look like these abs were carved right outta that ice by some gifted artist with a love of all things smokin� hot. Er, smokin� hot and ice cold. The artist liked both. Temperatures, I mean. I...I gotta work on my delivery. Give me a minute.
redface

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Raye Darkwater
I made a snowman!

User Image
Added it to the front page.

Also my photobucket stopped being silly so now the other gaia staff made sexy snowman is on the front page finally.

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Added the astra User Image to the Snowman themed items list.

The description alone makes me smile as I feel that it was made just for us.

Thank you to whomever made that astra possible.

bluealaris
I can't help but wondering if it was you that made the astra possible. Even if not could you thank whomever did? Thank you.

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Raye Darkwater
[NPC] Liam
Raye Darkwater
I made a snowman!

User Image
Hit me with as many snowballs as you want, but I�m still gonna look like these abs were carved right outta that ice by some gifted artist with a love of all things smokin� hot. Er, smokin� hot and ice cold. The artist liked both. Temperatures, I mean. I...I gotta work on my delivery. Give me a minute.
redface

rofl
dgradient
Raye Darkwater
[NPC] Liam
Raye Darkwater
I made a snowman!

User Image
redface

rofl
Oh, I'm gonna make this snow melt. But first I'm gonna make that ice cold heart of yours melt a little.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
[NPC] President Diedrich
Here is an important guide to Snowman threat levels: A scary Snowman is 3 big snowballs tall. A confused Snowman is 2 big snowballs talls. A weak little loser Snowman is just 1 snowball tall. A strangely hot Snowman has abs. He is out there somewhere I think. I will seek him...I will seek him forever. OK Goodbye. Bye now. Goodbye.

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Congrats to Thilath for being the only person to enter the Sexy Snow Avatar contest.

Fiendish Heckler

17,450 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trick or Treat 100

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

With a new year comes a new chance of saving the snowmen.

Fluffy Treat

i heard about the snowpeople who tried to break into the fairy house. They couldn't get in, tried to torch the place, and....

Fiendish Heckler

17,450 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Trick or Treat 100

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Creamy Filling
i heard about the snowpeople who tried to break into the fairy house. They couldn't get in, tried to torch the place, and....
Why would snowpeople want to break into a fairy's house? I think your story is completely fictional.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff