Snowmen 0.48993288590604 49.0% [ 73 ]
Both 0.10738255033557 10.7% [ 16 ]
Neither 0.1006711409396 10.1% [ 15 ]
Random Option 0.093959731543624 9.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

It is come to my attention that a member of the snow species is in mortal danger. As a member of the snow species, female to be exact, I feel that it is my duty to share with all of you the horrible news:

D-Party
User Image

[NPC] President Diedrich
The snowman invasion is afoot and I, as President Government Armed Forces Eternal, am defending the citizens from their delicious carrot-nosed ways! I love you all and will not stop until every snowman is a melty waterman. Did you know that they have no calories?

I assure you dear Gaians that the snowmen do not plan to invade. We only visit just once a year during winter. Some believe it is because we cannot handle the heat. That rumor is simply not true, we just prefer the cold.

Yet this lime green creature insists that the snowmen are to be made into nothing but melty watermen. As a member of the snow species I cannot stand for this! The snowmen have done nothing to deserve this.

So dear Gaians, will you join the snow species and save the snowmen?

Events

*In order of most recent to oldest

December 15, 2014 @5:30 PST - The event thread was moved! Click to go to the event thread
December 8, 2014 1pm PST - A staffer posted on the top of page 4.
December 8, 2014 a little after11 am PST - Opened Thread

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

The Rules

- Obey the TOS

- No flaming, no being rude please, no running too far off topic as a little bit is alright.

- This thread is for FUN. Keep that in mind please & try to not take anything personally.

- No quoting any of the first 6 posts please.

- I, Daydream Image, have the freedom & ability to edit the rules to add to them &/or edit them as needed/as I please.

Facts About the Save Our Snowmen thread

Why did I start this thread? I saw the post in the D-Party thread & got to thinking that it might be fun to do a Save Our Snowmen (SOS, heh) thread.

What do I wish to accomplish? Honestly I just was doing this thread for the fun of it. I figured if I got some supporters we might be able to do an event thread or maybe several event threads. Depends on how much activity this thread gets.

Will there be prizes/contests/things of that nature? Not sure at this point but maybe in the future. I'll do a Christmas Event thread & see how things go.

How do I join? Just say you support the snowmen, or quote me to ask if I'll put you under the supporters.

What about the snowbunnies? They may choose whichever side they want to. I don't believe in forcing any snow species to choose where their loyalties lie.

Gold/Item donations? Send them to this account please.

Picture/Banner donations? Go right ahead & post them in the thread but please keep in mind that donation = not only free of charge but also accessible to the public/anyone can use.

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Would you like to dress like a member of the snow species? It's easy to do & can be quite cheap:

MUST HAVE:

White: body suit, top & pants/skirt, neko body suit, [Animal] White Fur/clothing, whatever is white it is accepted. As white as you can afford to get.

Red: scarf, or neckerchief or necklace (anything around the neck) - can be patched, multi-colored, checkered, as long as there's red in it it's accepted.

Optional:

White facepaint - available in Barton Boutique

White Body Dye - this is extremely expensive, only available on the MP

Any Kind of Hat - any color

Carrot Nose

White Hair

Gloves of any color

Snowman suit & face

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Snowman Themed Items

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Banners

By Raye Darkwater:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/save-our-snowmen/t.95107095/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Firestar_13/Gaia Stuff/Banners/sosbanner_zps09d20645.png~original[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/t.95107095/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Firestar_13/Gaia Stuff/Banners/sosbanner2_zps870bf635.png~original[/img][/url]

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Supporters

Daydream Image
Lady Kariel
Thilath
Raye Darkwater
Kymla
Edaaz
Keavy Ordon
Lynx Saint Keiya
Has A Cunning Plan
Ekkusu_X
Tudora
KaryuunoSamurai
Nikko Roseus
more pie
milky_roll
Divine Moonstone
Draconic Oni
Yeata Zi
Guin - Aoiichi
Opposite of Depression

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Pictures *From Gaia Staff

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pictures *From Gaia Users

By babyl10:
User Image

By Raye Darkwater:
User Image

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Okay now this thread is OPEN! -goes to edit OP-

Questionable Warlord

Discrimination towards snowmen needs to end. They have feelings too. But well, Diedrich is being Diedrich again. Be glad Carl isn't urinating on any of your fellow snowmen...

Oh how I wish it could snow more so we can build an army of snow creatures but alas, global warming is a b***h.

Creeper Bunny

Would snow bunnies happen to side with the Snowmen, or the President?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Snowmen vrs Grunny X-Mas 2014

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

babyl10
Would snow bunnies happen to side with the Snowmen, or the President?
Many are confused as to whom they should pledge their loyalty to. Though I care for each of the snowbunnies I'm not about to force them to make any decision.

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kid Jak

^^^^^ This!!

I'm not quite sure whose side I would choose in this situation. I admire Hassli as Diedrich's presidential campaign manager, but when Diedrich ruthless did that to all those yet to be born snowmen...!

Virro's Wife

Aged Gaian

Kid Jak
When the Christmas Event happens I will be doing a thread. Gotta get some prizes together.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Just because we're made of packed snow, doesn't mean we don't have feelings...
emotion_donotwant

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Thilath
Just because we're made of packed snow, doesn't mean we don't have feelings...
emotion_donotwant

What about MY feelings? You gave me frostbite, last year. D:<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas