Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I used to spend at least $5 every month on the MCs partly because I wanted them but largely because I liked the site enough that I wanted to chip in and support its existence. I bought a handful of Cash Cards too.

Now i just watch free Cash videos sometimes because I don't have an personal connection to the site and its creators any more.

so... yeah, by being a "cash sucking cesspit", as Warwood so eloquently put it, they've been getting way less money from me.

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
stimela
    Is it arrogance? Do I want to show off to everyone that I have a nice looking avatar with lots of expensive items?

OF COURSE NOT! -equips every expensive item she owns- xp wink

I used to spend a lot on Gaia. I think the last mill I needed for my angelic scarf was pretty much funded with MC letters. I disgust myself. emo I don't have much in the way of expendable income anymore, so I haven't bought much GC in recent years, but I don't think it was a waste in the long run. I have spent a LOT of time here, so in the end I'm sure it has paid itself off.

Another reason I don't really buy much cash anymore is because I completed my dream avatar several years ago and haven't felt a burning desire for anything new in a while. I think the only thing I flipped out over was that new polar bear rig pet, but thankfully my brain told me I wasn't allowed to sell my organs for rigs. Stupid brain being all logical. scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff