Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Noob

Didn't see a thread about it, so here we go.
What d'you think of the new hairs and eyes? I like the choppy 'do best, myself. :D
Got a favourite? Hate 'em all? Glad you held on to that Agape afterall?
Opinions, GCD. Give me yours. ¦D

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The hairs look boring but i'll get a human skin to see those eyes they look nice.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image King Blackwater:

Wait wha? we have new stuff?

Slumbering Tengu

Whoa bulky much
those hairs are massive
and if they're not massive they're manly
The wavy bob is my favorite out of them
but I like my hair the way it is so I'll pass

oh gosh those saucy eyes look so hilarious
Like you just cracked a really lewd joke rofl
User Image
That's what she said

Rainbow Noob

Mermaid Eater
The hairs look boring but i'll get a human skin to see those eyes they look nice.

Yeah, lotsa long, wavy stuff goin' on, but I think people have been asking for that so... I'm sure plenty are happy about it. :D The eyes are neat! Don't see any obvious rip-off this time around, but... now we're getting variants with extra eyelashes?

They remind me of Animal Crossing. ¦D

Greedy Drake

I didnt get the announcement for it yet. I like the Ponydrill and prep rocker hair styles. As for eyes the only ones id probably use would be the distracted ones, but peculiar might make for some interesting customizations. The Inquisitive eyes (last update I believe) are still probably my most favorite gold shop eyes though.

Also edit - Aiee I guess im the only one who likes the bulky poof-wavey hair stoof crying *sits in corner*

Kawaii Lunatic

And as late as yesterday I was thinking it's about time we get some new eyes and hair.
Gaia read my mind cool

I like it.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
gozaimasu
Mermaid Eater

Yeah, lotsa long, wavy stuff goin' on, but I think people have been asking for that so... I'm sure plenty are happy about it. :D The eyes are neat! Don't see any obvious rip-off this time around, but... now we're getting variants with extra eyelashes?

They remind me of Animal Crossing. ¦D

Aaaaaaand really really boring.
I like some of the eyes but i mean its not worth being human for em.

Fashionable Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I mildly like the Prep Rocker hair styles, so I got the light blonde one, but that's it. The only problem is, I don't like the bangs on that style, but they where easily fixed with Masquerade. I don't think the hair update was that great this time. Daww @ the sweet eyes though, I got the blue ones. Did anyone else notice the Sweet Eyes kind of look like a TinierMe eye style? Or is it just me?

Magic Hobo

Mnyeah, not overly impressed with the hair. The black is so gray and high-shine. It looks like a wig. And a lot of them sit so far up on my face they give me a five or six head rather than a forehead.

The eyes, though, those are nice.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
nothing looks good to me so i guess others might like it

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I really like two of the new girl hairstyles. *__* Layla & Ponydrill are ones I'd actually use.
I haven't seen any hairstyles in a long time that I liked so this is a nice surprise.

I can't say I like any of the new eyes though. None of them really fit my avi's style. Oh well.

Green Gaian

No new mohawk = No buys. The eyes are nice though.

Protective Healer

gaia_angelleft They're really cute! They seem a little top heavy, though. If the entire do was just a little farther down on the head, I would like it even more.

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
There are 2 styles that I like!!

Im not a big fan of any of the eyes.

and what is with the Forehead on the prep rocker style. It look so werid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff