Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yamaryu
lymelady
Yamaryu
I kinda wondered if they were going to have an event where if your avatar wasn't wearing a green item people could pinch you, sort of like when you got kissed around Christmas. whee Well, I'm wearing my green pants just in case. ninja
I'll risk it depending where they pinch whee jk. ha, I think instead of pinklinks, it should be like, floating pots of gold.

That would be pretty funny, but not many people would get to see it then. xp
*looks her up and down*
PINCH!
my undies are green xd
Hell No.....no Saint Patrick events...its a catholic holiday an thats it. Bad enough they have easter an Christmas.

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I didn't think anyone cared about today

May The Luck Of The Irish Be With You All
Servant Of The Bones
Hell No.....no Saint Patrick events...its a catholic holiday an thats it. Bad enough they have easter an Christmas.
We all know about those lousy Catholics and their love of little men in green suits! Elves, leprechauns, priests.....

Tis a joke, don't take it seriously please, anyone.
lymelady
Servant Of The Bones
We all know about those lousy Catholics and their love of little men in green suits! Elves, leprechauns, priests.....

Tis a joke, don't take it seriously please, anyone.

Its Horrible...Gaia should just invent a religon an holidays....thats what they did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff