Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY TOO ALL!

Q: Is there a special event for saint patricks day?
Q: If so, what is it
Q: If there is, will it effect the avatar, your gold, or give u an item...

I NEED ANSWERS!
I gotta go to school, ill be back in like 6 hours, ill prob make this thing again or come back and see what people say, l8r
If i am not mistaken there will not be an event cause there was none that year smile
I doubt it.
I dont think so. But the events with Gambino could bring something to the table. And thank you for this thread, I now remembered to wear green today.
What's St. Patrics day? All that I know so far is that it's a day when people dress in green and that it's somehow related to Ireland.
DrusillaRaintree
What's St. Patrics day? All that I know so far is that it's a day when people dress in green and that it's somehow related to Ireland.
beer....gold...jk.

Um, I got TWO random events today. After months of none. Mabe that's something to do with it? lol. Or I"m lucky today. Luck of the IRish and all.

Except I"m not Irish.

It's celebrating, in Ireland, the religious conversion of the druids using complete nonviolence. In America, it's celebrating green beer and leprechauns.
No official Gaian event (that I know of, anyways), although I may get drunk and answer questions later.
No they propably not because it is only a day when irish people get drunk(no offense).
mr.lucifer
No they propably not because it is only a day when irish people get drunk(no offense).

Wow.. That's a biased viewpoint.

morleybell's Wife

Dapper Phantom

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lymelady
DrusillaRaintree
beer....gold...jk.

Um, I got TWO random events today. After months of none. Mabe that's something to do with it? lol. Or I"m lucky today. Luck of the IRish and all.

Except I"m not Irish.

It's celebrating, in Ireland, the religious conversion of the druids using complete nonviolence. In America, it's celebrating green beer and leprechauns.

A) it wasn't the Druids.
B) St. Patrick didn't convert anyone, really-- the Celtic pagans were out of the church's jurisdiction. He went to minister to the Christians that were already there. IF there actually was just one Patrick... there's a lot of debate about that.
Twistex
mr.lucifer

Wow.. That's a biased viewpoint.
yeah. I'm not Irish. I'm getting drunk. Why it completely leaves me out. Only Irish people are allowed to get drunk on St. Patrick's Day? My world is shattered...

yeah though, it is kinda biased. It's a celebration. My family does it. Not because they like St. Patrick, just because they like shepherd's pie, Irish music, beer, Irish Whiskey, enjoying a cigar or two with friends, and having an excuse to celebrate on a night before work....

morleybell's Wife

Dapper Phantom

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
mr.lucifer

HEY. Why not say that Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is a day when African-American people have fish fries and eat watermelons?

Or perhaps Hallowe'en is when Wiccans skin cats and dance naked around pots of boiling bats' tongues?

It makes JUST as much sense, and it's JUST as offensive. Next time? Keep your mouth shut.
NibbleKat
lymelady
DrusillaRaintree
beer....gold...jk.

Except I"m not Irish.

A) it wasn't the Druids.
B) St. Patrick didn't convert anyone, really-- the Celtic pagans were out of the church's jurisdiction. He went to minister to the Christians that were already there. IF there actually was just one Patrick... there's a lot of debate about that.
sorry, I was taught it was the druids. It's used interchangeably with pagan in my class because my teacher is a bit...high...no joke, he is....anyway, I never know which is is redface

Well, he probably converted some people. It's prettty exaggerated I'm sure, but most likely got at least one or two people. Just like the whole snakes thing, but I"m sure that's symbolism for chasing out the pagans.
NibbleKat
mr.lucifer

HEY. Why not say that Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is a day when African-American people have fish fries and eat watermelons?

Or perhaps Hallowe'en is when Wiccans skin cats and dance naked around pots of boiling bats' tongues?

It makes JUST as much sense, and it's JUST as offensive. Next time? Keep your mouth shut.

Actually, it's fried chicken and kool-aid.

morleybell's Wife

Dapper Phantom

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lymelady
NibbleKat
lymelady
DrusillaRaintree
beer....gold...jk.

Except I"m not Irish.

A) it wasn't the Druids.
sorry, I was taught it was the druids. It's used interchangeably with pagan in my class because my teacher is a bit...high...no joke, he is....anyway, I never know which is is redface

Well, he probably converted some people. It's prettty exaggerated I'm sure, but most likely got at least one or two people. Just like the whole snakes thing, but I"m sure that's symbolism for chasing out the pagans.

LOL.
Well-- that's right, too! I'm sure there were people willing to convert. And YES. You're right, again! HOORAY for someone with knowledge. Marry me? the snakes bit, that is... ^_^ Funny, they never said anything about him chasing out the cockroaches... 'cause I don't think there are any of those there, either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff