Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got my 5th key today (which means its been 5 years since i joined gaia! Woohoo)
And i still dont really understand what to do O.o
I got my 5th key today (which means its been 5 years since i joined gaia! Woohoo)

clarion's King

Super Model

Masakissu

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-information-backwings-guide/t.77755549/
Magus
Masakissu

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/quest-formula-information-backwings-guide/t.77755549/

Thank you so much! biggrin

Sparkly Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
Sounds like something I'll never have the gold or time to invest in :c but it's so cool....
So, I just logged on for the first time in like...a year today and got these mysterious key messages.

I understand they're for alchemy, but where are the keys? I don't them in my inventory, and I didn't see any items attached to the mails.

Thanks.

Invisible Ghost

Duke Roya
So, I just logged on for the first time in like...a year today and got these mysterious key messages.

I understand they're for alchemy, but where are the keys? I don't them in my inventory, and I didn't see any items attached to the mails.

Thanks.
They should be under the "Game" tab.
the hidden ghost
Duke Roya

Thanks.

Herpderp! Like it says in the PM. XD Thanks.

Recruit Hunter

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
neko-axe
[Q]
neko-axe

seconding this. I was logged in earlier, went to dinner, came back and after hitting the second page after logging in I got the PM, and then keys.

What's with the "role-play esque" of the PM, anyways?
Gaia is (or at least was) a roleplaying site. It was founded on roleplaying, anyway.

Yeah, I know that. I was actually meaning "why is admin trying to RP with us?". As far as gaia's event/user interaction history goes, they are either being characters themselves(Such as B.O.O and S.I.N, or the NPCs as examples) or they are just saying it how it is.

So, why "You found keys in your inventory" instead of "You have been rewarded keys"?

"maybe the admins are trying to make some sort of event" is what I thought at first. but they're taking a long time to get everything started. (maybe they're trying to get as many people as possible to relise they have the keys)

Recruit Hunter

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
well it should be reasonable to assume you need a key for every lvl of the quest right? why else would they give you more than one?

Collector Otaku

Huh so they're used for alchemy huh? Well into storage they go. wink

Meme-kyun rolled 5 100-sided dice: 95, 49, 5, 18, 67 Total: 234 (5-500)

n o i r i s t
Thanks! I logged out and in again and got the PM instantly. I've been on Gaia for 5-6 years but on this account only 3 years so that's how many I got. Might have to check if my old, abandoned accounts will still recieve them too. xp

I just had my old account re-opened, and while my inventory had been wiped except the clothes on my back, I did receive a whole bundle of keys. I think re-opening your old accounts will help you collect your earned keys for hanging around. smile
Vanillachrono
Huh so they're used for alchemy huh? Well into storage they go. wink
Amen! lol. I just got back after a long absence, and sheesh! There's a lot more stuff here than before, and most of it I don't understand how to find/get/use/do!
the hidden ghost
Duke Roya

Thanks.
Where/what is the game tab? I looked (like a newb) under the header tab marked "games" and looked for anything informative, but it was just a lot of arcade stuff..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff