Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gaian

Star of the South
Amy McGregor

Haha, yeah! Maybe custom cut should have been able to cut clothing? emotion_dowant

Hey, you managed to get a really nice avatar biggrin Good job!

That would have been hard to do, but would have been reallllllly interesting xD. That's customization to the next level :3.

Thanks 4laugh
Yours is gorgeous~! :3.
Aw, thank you so much ~ heart

And yes, I know it would be most likely impossible.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
This finale is... awwww, so beautiful <3 I just have to buy another one, to have the dress and the eyes, which have just become my all time favourites *^*
WoNdErFuL EyES heart heart heart

Demonic Pumpkin

cool eyes for guys. 4laugh
but for girls.. confused I like it and I don't like it the same time, I am not into chrome things I guess
but overall it's great. emotion_bigheart

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmm the heterochromia eyes look a bit odd. As if she's sleepy or something.

Still, love this REI.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
As someone with heterochromia (not the cool kind sad ) I'm in love with the pussycat's eyes! The owl's eyes are cute too.

Sexy Glitch

Dickie Twinkles
As someone with heterochromia (not the cool kind sad ) I'm in love with the pussycat's eyes! The owl's eyes are cute too.
I have brown flecks in my blue eyes. User Image What do you have?

I love the Pussycat's eyes too. *U* <3 I haven't actually liked any of the previous heterochromic eyes that have been released. I think these are simply adorable. >u<

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Dickie Twinkles

I love heterochromia (even if sometimes means something bad for your health), it's something particular and these eyes are so cute >-< Just the ones I was expecting emotion_bigheart

Obsessive Shopper

Edwardian-looking dress?
This definitely is now my all-time favorite REI emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Genea
Dickie Twinkles

I love the Pussycat's eyes too. *U* <3 I haven't actually liked any of the previous heterochromic eyes that have been released. I think these are simply adorable. >u<

My eyes are orange and green, green with orange starbursts around the pupils and flecked. I get asked if I'm wearing contacts or circle lenses all the time, the circle lenses because I have a dark grey outer line round my irises.
Brown flecks in blue eyes sound amazing! What do they put your eye colour down as on passports?

Mine are like this:

User Image

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sayuri90
Dickie Twinkles

I love heterochromia (even if sometimes means something bad for your health), it's something particular and these eyes are so cute >-< Just the ones I was expecting emotion_bigheart

Yeah it sucks, my irises are all buggered up and don't contract properly and I have too much fluid pressure in my eyes. I have a weirdo genetic condition that doesn't have a proper name, I was born strawberry blonde and blue eyed, now I have black hair, green and orange eyes and brown patches over my skin like the opposite of what michael jackson had. It is kind of cool and I do like looking this way though.
I wasn't expecting eyes like this at all from the Runcible Spoon, I was expecting ugly cat eyes so I'm well pleased.

Magic GO

It's a very lovely item... my favorite so far in fact. Thank you Prism! heart

9,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
gaia_diamond
I am just loving these heterochromatic eyes! They look even better with the Little Lucie makeup, but I can't make my avatar work with that darned compact so I'll just keep it sleepy for now.

I'm glad we didn't get huge eyes. Ever since I switched my default eyes to small ones, I find the larger ones to look really wonky on my avatar.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Dickie Twinkles

Wow.. having such a particular sign of distiction, so interesting :3
I have plain brown eyes, which sometimes become almost black and sometimes or a caramel-like brown, nothing particular ^^"
I was afraid of getting cat eyes, literally, but knowing the cuteness of the REI and the artist we couldn't get better eyes <3

Sexy Glitch

Dickie Twinkles
Genea
Dickie Twinkles

My eyes are orange and green, green with orange starbursts around the pupils and flecked. I get asked if I'm wearing contacts or circle lenses all the time, the circle lenses because I have a dark grey outer line round my irises.
Brown flecks in blue eyes sound amazing! What do they put your eye colour down as on passports?

Mine are like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/adjustxreality/Picture of Me/eyes2-1.jpg

Dude those are amazing eyes. User Image heart

Mine aren't noticeable unless you look close. They make my bright blue eyes look dull from a distance. sad I have a pic somewhere. ninja http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/GroovyTeacosy/Photographie/1-4.jpg Ooold, with uh... bad makeup. xD

It would be awesome to see different types of heterochromia in our avatars, not just complete.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff