Bashful Hellraiser

Evening/morning everyone!

I have come back from an outing with some friends were we played a r/l room escape puzzle game. We died sadly, as we ran out of time solving the last puzzle do to over thinking and the fact that it took us forever to figure out how a suit case opens (we were sliding the switch the wrong way, UGH!), but we had an amazing time and were given an epic picture of us posing as a pile of dead bodies. Hahaha

In case some of you do not know, room escape games are generally a puzzle game in which you solve a series of puzzles in a lock room/area in a given amount of time. The puzzles can lead you to clues or give you the codes or keys to locks that will either lead you to the next area or puzzle. Until finally lead you to the key to the exit. However do make sure to watch out for red herrings (false clues, darn you props for display!)!

Anyways this experience had me thinking as a nice change of pace for a discussion. How will NPCs fare in a room escape situation?

I don't use spoons, have some chopsticks instead
gaia_star Which group of up to 8 NPCs will make the best/worse team?
gaia_star Who will be the one that makes things complicated than that actually are?
gaia_star The person that accidentally discovers clues?
gaia_star The person who just freaks out throughout the entire ordeal (LOL)

gaia_star IF you/your OC were ever in such a situation, which NPC do you prefer/horrified to be stuck with?
gaia_star How will you/your OC fare at logic puzzles/being under pressure?