Welcome to Gaia! ::

InuKeyo
It may do. Gambino is winning the popularity poll currently.

Then again, since when have the Admins done what we want? (I doubt everyone wanted to be Zombies...)
ehhem. *gaiaolympics*.
oh yeah and *coughblueboxcough*
The admins do whats best for Gaia, they're making it interesting and fun to play. Thats all they're doing.
Yeah, I know. But surely they want some fun as well. And being unpredictable is a fun thing cause it sends us into chaos.
cmainer1001
It may fall over the sea, and we can use it as a bridge, and then we go to a town where a battle arena is, then battle will be released. There is no way that ... thing .. gambino is making is going to stay.

Yeah, I thought of that too. It doesn't seem structurally sound. Maybe the top of Gambino's tower will be his new mansion on an island two maps to the north when the tower comes crashing down.
Yamaryu
cmainer1001
It may fall over the sea, and we can use it as a bridge, and then we go to a town where a battle arena is, then battle will be released. There is no way that ... thing .. gambino is making is going to stay.

Yeah, I thought of that too. It doesn't seem structurally sound. Maybe the top of Gambino's tower will be his new mansion on an island two maps to the north when the tower comes crashing down.
maybe it will sink into the ground, and it what we see now will be G-Corp.. The top will be his mansion.

Shameless Consumer

InuKeyo
It may do. Gambino is winning the popularity poll currently.

Then again, since when have the Admins done what we want? (I doubt everyone wanted to be Zombies...)

Remember the Olympics?

Edit: Someone else mentioned it before me. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas