Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rome wasn't, but the biggest tower in the hystory of hystory was >.<;

I feel sorry for the people building it. Thats what we're paying for, the people building it, and all of the equipment. I'd also say thats G-Corp's new place. It has to be, what else is he going to do with all of that?
Get into the Gaia book of records for the world's highest dive.
It's too big as it is. It was cool the first couple of hours and now seeing how big it is, I'm starting to worry if it is really neccesary.
I'm starting to worry about it falling forward, crushing the marketplace and shops, and taking out part of the Port of Gambino. xd
Well, Rome wasn't made of pixels...I'm sure if it was, it coulda been! Maybe next they should make Rome..... whee
InuKeyo you read my mind there buddy.

Celebrating Sweetheart

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
There better be something good out of this.

Invisible Mage

Teh Squish
It's too big as it is. It was cool the first couple of hours and now seeing how big it is, I'm starting to worry if it is really neccesary.

Me too. I'm really dubious about Gambino's "frest start" stare

Explorer

Teh Squish

I agree.

I think that a lot of people will be relieved if it ends up falling or something, and we're only left with a tower twice as big as the Von Helson mansion or something. This is really starting to get creepy. sweatdrop
what IS g-corp?
Beware the psychic forum goer.

Really though, it's a staement of his power. Gambino wants to be the most powerful person in Gaia (not just man). A giant mansion is a symbol of that power.

Oh, and I believe Gino hasn't lost his memory. Gambino's just been talking to an omellet since he got back from Durem. Gino's lost in the new mansion. 3nodding
It may fall over the sea, and we can use it as a bridge, and then we go to a town where a battle arena is, then battle will be released. There is no way that ... thing .. gambino is making is going to stay.
It may do. Gambino is winning the popularity poll currently.

Then again, since when have the Admins done what we want? (I doubt everyone wanted to be Zombies...)
hi....just checking my pic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces