Total Votes:[ 704 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 255 256 257 > >> >>> »|

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Gundamu
I have a feeling I'm gonna like this thread...

I'm glad to hear that. ^_^

Alien Abductee

Well, it is too late for me now so I will be signing off.

But one last comment to you, PQ:
The warehouse robots by Thulake are great! I'm really jealous that I can't draw mecha like that.

Anyway, G'night everybody ;D

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Wheezey
Well, it is too late for me now so I will be signing off.

But one last comment to you, PQ:
The warehouse robots by Thulake are great! I'm really jealous that I can't draw mecha like that.

Anyway, G'night everybody ;D

Goodnight Wheezey!

Thulake did a fantastic job with them. I have been wondering if she'd take on a huge commission and do my new avatar with all the robots. ninja

It's 3am here but I am also working on a paper so.....a mix of work and play perhaps?

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
I was told a million times of all the people in my way

Okie dokie, well lesse here. I won't go through the entire biography but I became a cyborg when I was 19. I was fighting a cyborg gorilla who threw a pimped out UFO at me. After taking said UFO to the face I managed to live, but lost my left arm as well as breaking nearly every bone in my body, and to top it off, severe head trauma. I lucked out though, a what I'm gonna call 'unique' doctor by the name of Dr. Yuri Markov who specialized in psycho reactive prosthesis offered to help. Not only is he a doctor but he's an artificer. Anyway, he makes a special limb out of this crazy living metal and tells me it changes as I change. I'm not some run of the mill human you see, I'm a zoan, and a bit of a warshaper. But I digress.... Anyway he tells me he can attach this special arm on the surface where my left shoulder used to be, and can even reinforce my rib cage, my spine, cranium, and jaw bone. he tells me the only thing he asks for in return is my disembodied left arm and my right eye. truth be told at that time I was in no shape to refuse, so I underwent treatment. As far as I can tell, he keeps the limb in a freezer and has my eye in a glass pendant he wears around his neck. This red one I've got here I asked him for because well... I have shitty depth perception as it is, and I hate the idea of 'cyclops' for a nickname... Ya see why I call the guy 'unique'? he's nuttier than a payday bar. He's coo coo for cocoa puffs. He is a taco short of a fiesta.

how I had to keep on trying and get better ev'ry day

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Ash Badguy Faust
I was told a million times of all the people in my way

Okie dokie, well lesse here. I won't go through the entire biography but I became a cyborg when I was 19. I was fighting a cyborg gorilla who threw a pimped out UFO at me. After taking said UFO to the face I managed to live, but lost my left arm as well as breaking nearly every bone in my body, and to top it off, severe head trauma. I lucked out though, a what I'm gonna call 'unique' doctor by the name of Dr. Yuri Markov who specialized in psycho reactive prosthesis offered to help. Not only is he a doctor but he's an artificer. Anyway, he makes a special limb out of this crazy living metal and tells me it changes as I change. I'm not some run of the mill human you see, I'm a zoan, and a bit of a warshaper. But I digress.... Anyway he tells me he can attach this special arm on the surface where my left shoulder used to be, and can even reinforce my rib cage, my spine, cranium, and jaw bone. he tells me the only thing he asks for in return is my disembodied left arm and my right eye. truth be told at that time I was in no shape to refuse, so I underwent treatment. As far as I can tell, he keeps the limb in a freezer and has my eye in a glass pendant he wears around his neck. This red one I've got here I asked him for because well... I have shitty depth perception as it is, and I hate the idea of 'cyclops' for a nickname... Ya see why I call the guy 'unique'? he's nuttier than a payday bar. He's coo coo for cocoa puffs. He is a taco short of a fiesta.

how I had to keep on trying and get better ev'ry day

xD

That explains a lot about Ash. More than I thought it would!

Assimilated Wolf

PQ and Retrostacja
Gundamu

Consider me subscribed n_n

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yay I love the bot's

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Gundamu
PQ and Retrostacja
Gundamu

Fantastic! Would you like me to add you to the list of supporters?

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
supercalisto
Yay I love the bot's

Unlike the bots that spam repeatedly, these bots are perfectly legal! It's like eating a chocolate bar and not having it go to your hips.

Assimilated Wolf

PQ and Retrostacja
Gundamu
PQ and Retrostacja
Gundamu

Fantastic! Would you like me to add you to the list of supporters?

Oh! Please do!

@supercalisto: Well, everyone should!

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PQ and Retrostacja
supercalisto
Yay I love the bot's

Unlike the bots that spam repeatedly, these bots are perfectly legal! It's like eating a chocolate bar and not having it go to your hips.

Now I wanna dress up my avi as a bot again. My art shop is also run by a bot called art bot. You can see it here
Art bot's shop

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Fantastic!

And on that note, I am going to bed. 3:40am and a creepy rain storm. The combo makes me tired.

Goodnight everyone!

Assimilated Wolf

PQ and Retrostacja
Fantastic!

And on that note, I am going to bed. 3:40am and a creepy rain storm. The combo makes me tired.

Goodnight everyone!

I think I'll follow your lead and head to bed myself. Night all!

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PQ and Retrostacja
Fantastic!

Goodnight everyone!

Good night, please add me too the list. I went for the too much info over load look
Yatta~ heart

Why didn't I see this sooner?! Forgive me for my blind eye, but would you kindly put me on the support listings? Onegai? ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff