Is this the year of the Robots?

Absolutely! 0.30965909090909 31.0% [ 218 ]
I hope so! 0.30681818181818 30.7% [ 216 ]
Probably not. 0.26988636363636 27.0% [ 190 ]
Yeah right. 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 704 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 255 256 257 > >> >>> »|

PQ and Retrostacja
Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see an entire RIG filled with mechanical items.

I would be such a poor person on and off Gaia. xD

I would also spend quite a bit more Gaia Cash than would probably be wise... but I suppose it would be worth it.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Czar Reggie

Yes, much pleasure indeed. I smell a petition. wink

So so tempting.

-resists drooling-

Could you imagine some of the items that could come out of a robotic based RIG?
PQ and Retrostacja
Czar Reggie

So so tempting.

-resists drooling-

It. would. be. heavenly.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
AshBishop
PQ and Retrostacja
Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see an entire RIG filled with mechanical items.

I would be such a poor person on and off Gaia. xD

I would also spend quite a bit more Gaia Cash than would probably be wise... but I suppose it would be worth it.

I don't think there would be an item I wouldn't like! Absolutely it would be worth it! <33

Alien Abductee

PQ and Retrostacja
Wheezey
Yes, I am a lover of robots so I'm happy to see this lovely robot fanthread. I'd defiantly become a fan ;]

And is that an avatar contest I see advertised in the topic title? I would like to hear more info on that, I didn't see anything on the first page (either I missed it or you're still typing it up).

I will put you up as a fan right away.

The info on the contest is in the first post, but tiny. I am going to be making a bigger post in the thread and then linking to it from the first post. 3nodding Pretty much make a mechanical avatar, as many as you want, PM them to me (story optional but encouraged) and I will decide a winner. There will be prizes, just not sure yet. I have to rummage my inventory. xD

Uh-oh, you say one can enter as many times as she wants. You'll probably be getting an image-heavy pm some time in the future (I have a habit of saving all my past avatars for handy refrence).

Another question: Do the avatars have to be full mecha or can they be cyborgs with a high percentage of robotty-goodness?

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Czar Reggie
PQ and Retrostacja
Czar Reggie

So so tempting.

-resists drooling-

It. would. be. heavenly.

I'm not one for dolls. BUT OMG. A cardbot doll? A towns bot RIGHT next to you?! A background of you being in The Faktori? crying
I believe I am acceptable, although I am not sure whether I am fully android or not, to be honest...

Also, I would like to be added to the list of supporters.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Wheezey
PQ and Retrostacja
Wheezey
Yes, I am a lover of robots so I'm happy to see this lovely robot fanthread. I'd defiantly become a fan ;]

And is that an avatar contest I see advertised in the topic title? I would like to hear more info on that, I didn't see anything on the first page (either I missed it or you're still typing it up).

I will put you up as a fan right away.

The info on the contest is in the first post, but tiny. I am going to be making a bigger post in the thread and then linking to it from the first post. 3nodding Pretty much make a mechanical avatar, as many as you want, PM them to me (story optional but encouraged) and I will decide a winner. There will be prizes, just not sure yet. I have to rummage my inventory. xD

Uh-oh, you say one can enter as many times as she wants. You'll probably be getting an image-heavy pm some time in the future (I have a habit of saving all my past avatars for handy refrence).

Another question: Do the avatars have to be full mecha or can they be cyborgs with a high percentage of robotty-goodness?

They can be full mecha, cyborgs or androids. My avatar is a cyborg and would be acceptable. Ash's is also acceptable. Your current would be acceptable. There's your varied range.

I look forward to an image heavy PM. ^_^

@Ash: Adding you shortly.
I would also be very happy to see some sort of Easter Bunny item. Come to think of it, we received Jack items last Halloween, did we not? Something in that vein would be nice.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
AshBishop
I would also be very happy to see some sort of Easter Bunny item. Come to think of it, we received Jack items last Halloween, did we not? Something in that vein would be nice.

I do think we already have a giant carrot. But not a mechanical one. Having pieces of his armor would be awesome!

Alien Abductee

I've always been in awe of Easter Bunny's armor.

I'm surprised he doesn't get the backstory that Jack and Santa do. I guess his holiday isn't as popular as those others, but he should totally still get some plot.
It doesn't have to be Easter time for him to get some spotlight.
Wheezey

I'm surprised he doesn't get the backstory that Jack and Santa do. I guess his holiday isn't as popular as those others, but he should totally still get some plot.

Indeed not. It is particularly surprising, given that some time ago he actually mounted a vicious attack against the majority of the Gaian population... and still we know so little about him.

Alien Abductee

AshBishop
Wheezey

Indeed not. It is particularly surprising, given that some time ago he actually mounted a vicious attack against the majority of the Gaian population... and still we know so little about him.

Yes, the Ticking Egg Bombs!
Wouldn't it be a great if a plot could be based upon a robot rebellion, Easter Bunny certainly has some issues with Gaians...

Lots of plots seem to deal with battles against each other (SINvBOO, BartonvDuremvAekea,Gambino) so why not Bot vs Human(oid). You wouldn't even have to make up any new NPCs ;D
Wheezey
AshBishop
Wheezey

Yes, the Ticking Egg Bombs!
Wouldn't it be a great if a plot could be based upon a robot rebellion, Easter Bunny certainly has some issues with Gaians...

Lots of plots seem to deal with battles against each other (SINvBOO, BartonvDuremvAekea,Gambino) so why not Bot vs Human(oid). You wouldn't even have to make up any new NPCs ;D

A robot rebellion? Perhaps a virus causing machines to go rouge, like in Megaman X. Or perhaps the machines simply getting tired of being ignored.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50

I've been waiting for a robot rebellion to be the focus of a plot for quite some time. Ribateau has shown clear distaste for humans for FIVE years. Him and the Easter Bunny would make a great team.

The worst part is though, I'm not sure which side I would join with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff