Is this the year of the Robots?

Absolutely! 0.30965909090909 31.0% [ 218 ]
I hope so! 0.30681818181818 30.7% [ 216 ]
Probably not. 0.26988636363636 27.0% [ 190 ]
Yeah right. 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 704 ]

Friendly Sentai

Yeata Zi
Y'all guys gonna support E-Corp this year?

If it is something about "who'll be in charge of Easter" again, then i'll support you, but if it is on something else ... it depends on the situation.

Kawaii Carnivore

Aw robots , my dear , loved robots .
If only I could make a proper robot avi.
Well...I do have one but he is more of a cyborg ?

Ah well, I am soooooo excited for the opening of Aeka soon. They included the robots !

For the moment, *suscribe *

Friendly Sentai

nanaith
Aw robots , my dear , loved robots .
If only I could make a proper robot avi.
Well...I do have one but he is more of a cyborg ?

Ah well, I am soooooo excited for the opening of Aeka soon. They included the robots !

For the moment, *suscribe *

Ah, cyborgs is ok, too, and "fleshies" as well, really. cat_3nodding

I'm a fleshie ... well, rather i'm more of a furry, but i like mecha-armor cat_biggrin
Or perhaps i'm a bio-mechanoid .... i'm not really sure, though.
cat_mrgreen

Destructive Glitch

Is no one here talking about the new show that comes on syfy call Robot Combat League? It comes on tuesday nights. The first episode was getting everyone set up and the firdt fight. It's worth a look if you like fighting robots. I know I'm not a regular in this thread, and please don't view this as advertising or any crap like that. Just thought I'd pass it along incase you guys didn't know about the show. It's a little like MMA, only the robots are the ones beating the crap out of each other.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
JunkBot Rotogin
Is no one here talking about the new show that comes on syfy call Robot Combat League? It comes on tuesday nights. The first episode was getting everyone set up and the firdt fight. It's worth a look if you like fighting robots. I know I'm not a regular in this thread, and please don't view this as advertising or any crap like that. Just thought I'd pass it along incase you guys didn't know about the show. It's a little like MMA, only the robots are the ones beating the crap out of each other.

(Ignore the odd appearance. It's a holographic projection.)

Hadn't heard of it, but then, I lack access to broadcast TV at the moment. Sounds a lot like the old BattleBots I used to watch.

Destructive Glitch

Well, it's Huminoid robots controld by a team of two people against another robot and team of two pitted against each other in a tournament style set up. One team member controls the upper body and the other member controls the lower half of the robot. No little RC low profile armored cars here, these things are big and in your face.

Beloved Lover

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
*lurks quietly*

Friendly Sentai

JunkBot Rotogin

For not being a regular, you do look the part:
You are (currently) gorgeous, Rotogin!
cat_3nodding

As for the show ... i don't live in the US, and i don't have syfy, so i sadly can't watch it.

Destructive Glitch

Tiina Brown
JunkBot Rotogin

cat_3nodding

As for the show ... i don't live in the US, and i don't have syfy, so i sadly can't watch it.

Thanks. Im almost always in robot form, but sometimes I dress as my mechanic.

Have you tried going to the syfy website? They may stream episodes for your viewing pleasure.

Friendly Sentai

JunkBot Rotogin
Tiina Brown
JunkBot Rotogin

cat_3nodding

Thanks. Im almost always in robot form, but sometimes I dress as my mechanic.

Have you tried going to the syfy website? They may stream episodes for your viewing pleasure.
Hm, perhaps i''l try and see ...

Destructive Glitch

I just checked. You can go to syfy.com and look under shows to find Robot Combat League. they have the first episode up to watch. I'm sure my the begining of next week they will have the second to watch. The second episode is better than the first. A robot gets cut in half durring a fight!

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
JunkBot Rotogin
I just checked. You can go to syfy.com and look under shows to find Robot Combat League. they have the first episode up to watch. I'm sure my the begining of next week they will have the second to watch. The second episode is better than the first. A robot gets cut in half durring a fight!

It's literally the campiest show ever

and its amazing

Destructive Glitch

The Undead Suitor
JunkBot Rotogin

and its amazing

Hey, I know you.

It is over the top at times, but that's entertainment. Those sparks are for show, but they serve a purpose. They go off when a critical hit is made.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
JunkBot Rotogin
The Undead Suitor
JunkBot Rotogin

and its amazing

Hey, I know you.

It is over the top at times, but that's entertainment. Those sparks are for show, but they serve a purpose. They go off when a critical hit is made.

If it wasn't over the top it would be a dumb show

I mean, it's kind of impossible to play a show about giant rockem sockem robots seriously

like i said

its amazing

Destructive Glitch

All true. No lies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items