Is this the year of the Robots?

Absolutely! 0.30965909090909 31.0% [ 218 ]
I hope so! 0.30681818181818 30.7% [ 216 ]
Probably not. 0.26988636363636 27.0% [ 190 ]
Yeah right. 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 704 ]

Ruthless Sophomore

Full Metal Keyblade
On a side note: Oh god, what have I done!? I've caused a humankeypocalypse! gonk

Well, it would've happened eventually with me, just sayin'. ninja

Also, what hair color, eye color, skin color and clothing color would you prefer? I have the beanie and gift of the gods set up, too, since you like the combo. >w<

Aged Survivor

Seren Lily
Full Metal Keyblade
On a side note: Oh god, what have I done!? I've caused a humankeypocalypse! gonk

Well, it would've happened eventually with me, just sayin'. ninja

Also, what hair color, eye color, skin color and clothing color would you prefer? I have the beanie and gift of the gods set up, too, since you like the combo. >w<

XD

As for those colors, I would like the hair color to be brown, the eye color to be turquoise or blue, and the skin color to be either light or slightly tanned. Clothing colors don't really matter to me, so just got for it!
Corrupted Fate
GAIS GAIS

I made what I imagine human Key to look like. xp IS TERRIBLE I KNOW

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh my. I actually imagined Key to look kinda like this if she was more humanoid like me. surprised

Seren Lily
I'm still wandering around being a buff ninja for newbies in the Village Greens. Oh, and in Bill's Ranch, too. And Zen Gardens. I've expanded by buffing empire. XD

Oh. And waiting for the freaking event to start. Might not be about robots, but damn it I am excited for Halloween here. Are we finally going to get werewolves? I remember one oldbie GCDer used to ask every year... I heard that he's gone now though, which is sad...

It's like this one user and her wanted item. Gaia only got it out after she was gone. I was happy but kind of angry at the same time. DX

@Fate: Aw, now I wanna make a human Key...

...Farewell newbies of zOMG! TO TEKTEK~! *flies off on non-existant broom*

I'm quite excited for Halloween too! It's gonna be my first! whee

Full Metal Keyblade
That's great! I hope you enjoy your...uh..Anne May? Anime? I don't even know how to spell that word. Anyway, I'm doing pretty good over here. Hanging out as usual.

What can I say? You're the life of the party, FMK! Hehehe! 4laugh

Aged Survivor

Sharyl Orange
Full Metal Keyblade
That's great! I hope you enjoy your...uh..Anne May? Anime? I don't even know how to spell that word. Anyway, I'm doing pretty good over here. Hanging out as usual.

What can I say? You're the life of the party, FMK! Hehehe! 4laugh

I'm not used to being the center of attention. *hides behind Sharyl*
Full Metal Keyblade

I'm not used to being the center of attention. *hides behind Sharyl*
And I thought I was shy... o.o emotion_sweatdrop

Ruthless Sophomore

Full Metal Keyblade
XD

As for those colors, I would like the hair color to be brown, the eye color to be turquoise or blue, and the skin color to be either light or slightly tanned. Clothing colors don't really matter to me, so just got for it!

No specific style for the hair or the eyes? And okay on the base, I actually started with a light base... I think the potions call 'em type A.

Anywho~ okay, free reign! Sorry if it turns out kinda girly. I have a tendency to make my outfits like that.

She looks down to contemplate her clothing before looking back up, unperturbed.

So yeah, just a warning! XD

Sharyl Orange

Ah, that's right, huh! You were only recently activated. Well, here's hoping that it won't be that bad of a first Halloween for you!

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Corrupted Fate
GAIS GAIS

I made what I imagine human Key to look like. xp IS TERRIBLE I KNOW

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd hit that

Aged Survivor

Sharyl Orange

*peeks out from behind her* I can't help it! I'm more of a behind-the-scenes type of person.

Seren Lily

It's fine. I'm just using these avatars to get a general idea of what I should make Key look like during the Masquerade.
Seren Lily

Ah, that's right, huh! You were only recently activated. Well, here's hoping that it won't be that bad of a first Halloween for you!
Haha, I'm hoping not!

I noticed some people avoiding Halloween, saying things happened around here before like "zombies", "vampires", "alien invasions".....*nods head to side*...does stuff like that usually happen on Halloween?

Full Metal Keyblade
*peeks out from behind her* I can't help it! I'm more of a behind-the-scenes type of person.
Wow. From how you talk with me and the others, I woulda thought opposite. o.o

*pets your head* Does that mean I'm not the kid now, hehe? 4laugh

Aged Survivor

Sharyl Orange
Full Metal Keyblade
Wow. From how you talk with me and the others, I woulda thought opposite. o.o

*pets your head* Does that mean I'm not the kid now, hehe? 4laugh

Really? Huh. I never really viewed it like that before.

What!? You're still a kid to me! You're barely a month old, and that's like a kid in robot years.*pets her head back*
Full Metal Keyblade

What!? You're still a kid to me! You're barely a month old, and that's like a kid in robot years.*pets her head back*
whee Hehe, I was only kidding around. My sense of humor seemed to have increased alot lately.

Aged Survivor

Sharyl Orange
Full Metal Keyblade

whee Hehe, I was only kidding around. My sense of humor seemed to have increased alot lately.

*chuckles* I guess it is. So what is this I hear about it being your first Halloween?

On an on-topic note: Does anyone know what the robots at the Faktori will be dressed up as this year for Halloween? I know all the costumes for the other shopkeepers have been revealed.
Full Metal Keyblade

*chuckles* I guess it is. So what is this I hear about it being your first Halloween?

On an on-topic note: Does anyone know what the robots at the Faktori will be dressed up as this year for Halloween? I know all the costumes for the other shopkeepers have been revealed.
Well, I was activated only recently, so this is going to be my first Halloween I'll experience!

I did notice, however, some people avoiding Halloween, saying things happened around here before like "zombies", "vampires", "alien invasions".....*nods head to side*...does stuff like that usually happen on Halloween?

Aged Survivor

Sharyl Orange
Full Metal Keyblade

Well, I was activated only recently, so this is going to be my first Halloween I'll experience!

I did notice, however, some people avoiding Halloween, saying things happened around here before like "zombies", "vampires", "alien invasions".....*nods head to side*...does stuff like that usually happen on Halloween?

Aw, you're kind of like the baby of our group then. That's adorable.

Sadly, it's all true. Halloween around here usually isn't the safest of times. Wars break out, people get turned into monsters, just all sorts of craziness is unleashed.
Full Metal Keyblade

Aw, you're kind of like the baby of our group then. That's adorable.

Sadly, it's all true. Halloween around here usually isn't the safest of times. Wars break out, people get turned into monsters, just all sorts of craziness is unleashed.
Oh my. I hope my master is aware of this and made precautions for himself. I can defend myself, but I don't know about him. Well...he's pretty smart. I think he's prepared for it, but better talk to him about it tonight just in case.

The "baby" of the group? Hmm. I suppose so. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces