Yeah right. 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 704 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 255 256 257 > >> >>> »|

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
I have my first page. I don't know why you would, but you can post.

-cuts thread's ribbon-
Now to see the point of said thread.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
This is either a clever ploy to increase interest in your thread before it's even made, or an inadvertent clever ploy to increase interest in your thread before it's even made.
I think there is already a robot fanthread, but if it's abandoned then whatever.

You have a Roro pups. o: I don't even know what the hell happened to mine. It was my first DI ever.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Chenrezi
This is either a clever ploy to increase interest in your thread before it's even made, or an inadvertent clever ploy to increase interest in your thread before it's even made.

There's a nasty string of events of people posting in a thread of mine when it says Do Not Post. I do it so people don't know what it is so they don't have a reason to mess it up. xD I didn't intend the clever ploy.
Oh, and your banners are banging. Nice graphics work.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PQ and Retrostacja
Chenrezi

There's a nasty string of events of people posting in a thread of mine when it says Do Not Post. I do it so people don't know what it is so they don't have a reason to mess it up. xD I didn't intend the clever ploy.

I see... although, unfortunately, for certain people "LAWL troll" is a good enough reason to mess up the thread. You avoided it this time, though.

And... a robot fanthread! Awesome.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Miss Mayena

I had them made, to be honest (I need to put credit in the opening post. The banners were sort of spontaneous you see). I was going to make my own, but I saw hers and I had to have her do her magic. They are super impressive and well worth the gold. Absolutely will be looking to her for graphics in the future.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Chenrezi
PQ and Retrostacja
Chenrezi

I see... although, unfortunately, for certain people "LAWL troll" is a good enough reason to mess up the thread. You avoided it this time, though.

I was very lucky indeed. xD

And I'm glad you like it! Thomas is a friend of mine and we had a mutual love of the robots. I offered to redo the thread and he was more than happy to let me. ^_^

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
good luck with the thread

robots are cool.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PQ and Retrostacja
Chenrezi
PQ and Retrostacja
Chenrezi

I was very lucky indeed. xD

And I'm glad you like it! Thomas is a friend of mine and we had a mutual love of the robots. I offered to redo the thread and he was more than happy to let me. ^_^

It gives me the urge to give myself a mechanical makeover... I'm only holding back because I know that I won't stick with it very long...

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Existential Existence
good luck with the thread

robots are cool.

Thank you! I will do my best to make it entertaining and on-topic. ^_^

Liberal Citizen

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I forgot all about the balloon robot.... Since the robots are coming alive... Maybe he will be a Zomg Boss when those area's are open. Maybe a Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 end boss.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Chenrezi

It gives me the urge to give myself a mechanical makeover... I'm only holding back because I know that I won't stick with it very long...

Haha I know what you mean. But that's what I said 2 years ago and I've been a cyborg since. Minus a month or so.
PQ and Retrostacja
Miss Mayena

I had them made, to be honest (I need to put credit in the opening post. The banners were sort of spontaneous you see). I was going to make my own, but I saw hers and I had to have her do her magic. They are super impressive and well worth the gold. Absolutely will be looking to her for graphics in the future.

Well, pass on the compliments.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces