<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 255 256 257 > >> >>> »|

Cat

Dx Just got out of the shower.

Unbeatable Genius

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I have only made one good robot avi under 70k and that one i rarly use anymore....

PQ u did a good job wit this thread, i might try to enter just for the anima admantia prize

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I support robots. They will gain equality, they just need to fight for it. *starts upgrading robots*

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Kitt Koneko
Dx Just got out of the shower.

I need to get IN the shower. Haven't taken one since saturday afternoon before we lost power. Been in class nonstop all day and up till 5 this morning. gonk

I'll get one once I nap, me thinks.

I will updating the supporters list straight away!

Also, to clarify the purpose of the Mechanical Children is to gain equal rights for all mechanical races in all of Gaia. All the NPCs mentioned here are not in Aekea, but do not have rights equal to humans. We are striving to make ourselves known to the higher ups, and that we are not threats.

While some robots/cyborgs/androids are not in Aekea, they are only allowed out by the government and are watched even more carefully. It's an issue we'd like to see resolved (aka an awesome site wide plot!)
PQ and Retrostacja
Also, to clarify the purpose of the Mechanical Children is to gain equal rights for all mechanical races in all of Gaia. All the NPCs mentioned here are not in Aekea, but do not have rights equal to humans. We are striving to make ourselves known to the higher ups, and that we are not threats.

While some robots/cyborgs/androids are not in Aekea, they are only allowed out by the government and are watched even more carefully. It's an issue we'd like to see resolved (aka an awesome site wide plot!)

The fact that the government is concerned about the robots seems to indicate that they were not built with the Three Laws of Robotics. I wonder why...

Cat

> u< I sent in my entry. I had A LOT of fun with it!

Cat

> 3> I also would like to be added to the Supporters List.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
I will hopefully be at AtA tonight.

Does anyone want me to ask robot related questions?

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
You have contest in the title of the thread, but nothing on it here... What gives?

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Old Man Vee
You have contest in the title of the thread, but nothing on it here... What gives?

I will have to make it more obvious. There is a link to the rules in the first post. 3nodding

Angelic Blob

PQ and Retrostacja
Bunai

^_^ Thanks again
I updated the page so that the new and old thread display.

I seriously think that some of the Gaia Staff have old files of NPC dialogue and just need to be bribed to release it XD aaah! I currently don't play zOMG! at the moment, not the right computer specs. So I can't detail what the bots do in the game.

And it would indeed make sense for Bludeau to be on B.O.O. So goodluck getting an answer in the AtA.

Fantastic! This might seem odd but and sort of off-topic but if Gaia-pedia needs help updating things, I could dig around and try to get more information on the robots at least?

I will see if I can bribe Lanzer with a nice internet tray of sushi. 3nodding

After some digging I found this thread, showing images of who joined what side. While they say Edmund and Carl are the only neutral, there is no sign of Bludeau anywhere!

Yup, it does. I am the current Admin and adopted it in 2009 after the previous ones left months before that. It is tiring but fun to type out the profiles for characters. I don't think there is anymore info on the robots, unless there is a storyline about them. The Easter Bunny would be the most obvious choice to expand on.

w00t to bribery xd

Got that one, still no Bludeau. But if Lanzer says Bludeau was a B.O.O. fan, then I can add it.

===

On an entirely different note, the lack of obvious female robots is really noticeable... even though I consider robots to be genderless.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Bunai

Yup, it does. I am the current Admin and adopted it in 2009 after the previous ones left months before that. It is tiring but fun to type out the profiles for characters. I don't think there is anymore info on the robots, unless there is a storyline about them. The Easter Bunny would be the most obvious choice to expand on.

w00t to bribery xd

Got that one, still no Bludeau. But if Lanzer says Bludeau was a B.O.O. fan, then I can add it.

===

On an entirely different note, the lack of obvious female robots is really noticeable... even though I consider robots to be genderless.

Well, you are doing a great job with the site. It is always fun to type out profiles. xD

My goal now is to find a nice picture of sushi for Lanzer so he'll give it to us. ninja

EDIT: I have a personal character that is made out of old robots similar to the Faktori bots. It is a girl named Kluteau and she is adorable. Although I do consider them genderless, all the bots so far have masculine characteristics.
Bunai

Ribateau's profile

....Does this contribute to any of your ponderings? sweatdrop

Think it's fake? Check his/her sole post....The color code is a dead giveaway that it's the real deal.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Gerakabatta
Bunai

Ribateau's profile

....Does this contribute to any of your ponderings? sweatdrop

Think it's fake? Check his/her sole post....The color code is a dead giveaway that it's the real deal.

That did confuse the heck out of me when I saw it. WTF? Maybe Ribateau is hiding her dresses behind that door.

Alien Abductee

As we speak I am compiling a bunch of avatars to enter.
It might be overkill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces