<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 255 256 257 > >> >>> »|

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Ash Badguy Faust
I was told a million times of all the people in my way

Ouch, sorry to hear about the storm. It was raining over here pretty hard last week or so. It's actually rained so much that it caused the cannabis seeds that my neighbors threw off their balcony when they got high to actually root and sprout. I'm kinda conflicted whether or not I should let em grow and play dumb or pull em when they become painfully obvious that they're wacky.

how I had to keep on trying and get better ev'ry day

Quite the umm....moral quandry isn't it. xD

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

yeeeah, my dad said crickets will probably eat up the plants before I'd expect to see anything out of em, but ya never know right? If they're still alive when summer rolls around, I think I just might have a few laughs.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50

It's a possibility!

But we are going WAAAAAY off topic.

Gera gave me some fan fiction AND I will be posting the link of the Lexbox comic on cardbot's section. 3nodding

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

ooooh fan fiction... Is it a Naruto/Big O crossover? gods know how many Naru crossovers they have on the internet right now. >.<

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
mind if I post some fan fiction? this little peice was written a while ago by a perosn named Peter Chimera....

Quote:
"John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must fight the demons!”
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the demons
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the demons” he shouted
The radio said “No, John. You are the demons”
And then John was a zombie."

okay okay, no more nonsense form me. Promise.

PQ and Retrostacja
Thomas Light
Great to see that you got things up and running again. I feel bad for not keeping things updated in the old thread, but this is probably for the best in the long run. Please, do add me to the list.

Oh, also, you forgot to mention what the meanings of the ** and * are on the item list.

No problem! <333

Thanks for letting me know about the **! I will update that asap.

And it's not your fault about the old thread. Things happen! No big deal. ^_^

I'll be sure to send you off a PM if I notice anything else.

True enough, I suppose it's what I get for trying to do too much at once though.

Aged Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
Oh goodness. New thread! o.o When did this happen? And please add me to the list of the supporters. It's nice to see that there are still some supporters out there, even if they are on the quiet side.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Ash Badguy Faust

ooooh fan fiction... Is it a Naruto/Big O crossover? gods know how many Naru crossovers they have on the internet right now. >.<

Fanfiction for the thread. xD

And I don't want this thread to be moved when I worked so hard on it! T__T So I'd appreciate the lack of off topicness.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Bunai

^_^ Thanks again
I updated the page so that the new and old thread display.

I seriously think that some of the Gaia Staff have old files of NPC dialogue and just need to be bribed to release it XD aaah! I currently don't play zOMG! at the moment, not the right computer specs. So I can't detail what the bots do in the game.

And it would indeed make sense for Bludeau to be on B.O.O. So goodluck getting an answer in the AtA.

Fantastic! This might seem odd but and sort of off-topic but if Gaia-pedia needs help updating things, I could dig around and try to get more information on the robots at least?

I will see if I can bribe Lanzer with a nice internet tray of sushi. 3nodding

After some digging I found this thread, showing images of who joined what side. While they say Edmund and Carl are the only neutral, there is no sign of Bludeau anywhere!

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Luna_Riven
Oh goodness. New thread! o.o When did this happen? And please add me to the list of the supporters. It's nice to see that there are still some supporters out there, even if they are on the quiet side.

Well hopefully we won't be quiet for long!

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
I think the thread should make their own robotic RIG. Brainstorm ideas for the AtA tonight. 3nodding

Any robotic questions you'd like me to ask? I'm camping it out tonight!

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
For the token cute animal item, I want a Wall-E-esque pal with cute eyes that'll likely cost infinite gold leaving me broken hearted, but whatever. xD I'd love to hear what others think too though~

And anyone else think a cheaper and smaller wrench item is much-needed? In the gold shops maybe? We've only got one, and it's expensive. D:

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
charlieslaysvampires
For the token cute animal item, I want a Wall-E-esque pal with cute eyes that'll likely cost infinite gold leaving me broken hearted, but whatever. xD I'd love to hear what others think too though~

And anyone else think a cheaper and smaller wrench item is much-needed? In the gold shops maybe? We've only got one, and it's expensive. D:

The wrench is on the sam doll yes? Yeah, we need one that is significantly smaller.

We could get a sweet tool belt with a bunch of available tools to hold. 3nodding

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Ok so upon further looking I see that I missed a pretty important zOMG robot. But I'm not sure whether or not to put it up because it is a spoiler. xD

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
I support the gaian robots. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items