Is this the year of the Robots?

Absolutely! 0.30965909090909 31.0% [ 218 ]
I hope so! 0.30681818181818 30.7% [ 216 ]
Probably not. 0.26988636363636 27.0% [ 190 ]
Yeah right. 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 704 ]

Cat

dramallama
A few of the items not specifically mech would work as such.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Kitt Koneko
dramallama
A few of the items not specifically mech would work as such.

Haha oh absolutely. There are so many ways you can do a mecha avatar without specific mecha items. Like the beginning stages of PQ was just clever layering and the TV!

But mecha items DO help.

Oh, which reminds me. Gonna PM you the mecha list I have so far and we can talk about the thread!

Cat

n 3n Okay. I can't start till maybe this weekend or next week

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Kitt Koneko
n 3n Okay. I can't start till maybe this weekend or next week

Oh not a problem! I gotcha -- next week would be better for me also. I just have a list of things to get done and PMing you is one of them. I'd like to send it off so we can bounce ideas back and forth in a casual manner. xD

Cat

That sounds fine. n 3n

Friendly Sentai

Ok.....
This is not how the banner will look like, it is how it could look like:

User Image

User Image

I would of course prefer that actual Gaians were in the banner, right now, there is only 3, of wich one only rarely dress up in mecha (the red one).

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Thanks Tiina! That item would do great for the Project as a drawing prize!

I like how the banner is going, although I agree that actual users would be better for it. 3nodding

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
Vesper actually made me put back my quest again. (I'm not a very good quester; too easily distracted.) And now I'm saving up for a couple of the Stryker. It never ends! User Image

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Shishioh Tai
Vesper actually made me put back my quest again. (I'm not a very good quester; too easily distracted.) And now I'm saving up for a couple of the Stryker. It never ends! User Image

Haha oh you poor thing. <3

What are you questing for?

Friendly Sentai

PQ and Retrostacja
Thanks Tiina! That item would do great for the Project as a drawing prize!

I like how the banner is going, although I agree that actual users would be better for it. 3nodding

Yah. i thought so.
^_^
=======
As for the banner .... i assume the smaller variant would be better .... but a bigger version could be better for the OP?

..... It seems that i have to ask the ones that visit this thread, if they would accept to be on the banner ......
I am still around. : D

Friendly Sentai

Shishioh Tai

Ummm......
...... Would you like to be on the Banner that i'm putting together for the "Gaian Mecha Rallying Project" ?
You can see how it could look like further up this side ...., but i'd prefer that there were more actual gaians on it, ...... like you, for instance.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
PQ and Retrostacja
Shishioh Tai

Haha oh you poor thing. <3

What are you questing for?

Well, I'm supposed to be questing for the SDPlus Hoboseer, though that's largely for being a fan of Overseer than for using the doll or the eye mod. I'm seriously debating just giving it up.

Tiina Brown
Shishioh Tai

Ummm......
...... Would you like to be on the Banner that i'm putting together for the "Gaian Mecha Rallying Project" ?
You can see how it could look like further up this side ...., but i'd prefer that there were more actual gaians on it, ...... like you, for instance.

Oh, well! Uh. If you think I'd be useful on there, sure! User Image

Friendly Sentai

Shishioh Tai
Tiina Brown
Ummm......

Thank you!

Useful?
It's Your Avatar, rather than a made-up Tektek .....
It may not do much, really, but it is still better than a made-up tektek .... at least i think so, and PQ and Retrostacja agrees ...

I'll make a screenshot after posting this.
I have to ask more people ....

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
Tiina Brown
Shishioh Tai
Tiina Brown
Ummm......

Thank you!

Useful?
It's Your Avatar, rather than a made-up Tektek .....
It may not do much, really, but it is still better than a made-up tektek .... at least i think so, and PQ and Retrostacja agrees ...

I'll make a screenshot after posting this.
I have to ask more people ....

You could try asking Gundamu to put on one of his many mecha avatars, I fancy. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff