Absolutely! 0.30965909090909 31.0% [ 218 ]
I hope so! 0.30681818181818 30.7% [ 216 ]
Probably not. 0.26988636363636 27.0% [ 190 ]
Yeah right. 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 80 ]
Total Votes:[ 704 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 255 256 257 > >> >>> »|

Angelic Blob

I'd like to sign as a Fan.

And Thank you for crediting the Original thread and the Pedia. Thomas' thread also helped me when it came to updating the Robot page. My mind was completely blank after the Trial of Ian, so I forgot there were two more bots besides the one lol And thank goodness someone saved the whole trial to journal.

I wish I had screen capped / saved the dialogue of the three Gaia Town robots sad But even though I don't have access to their dialogue, I do remember their reactions when depositing items. It was funny to read. Perhaps there is a long forgotten thread that contains it.

As for Bludeau on B.O.O... I can't recall, since I don't have an image. If it is true, I would like to try and find a Gaia Artist that can give me an image or something, Josie herself never gave candy when she was in Housing. Also he has another phrase if you have a house and didn't place it in a lot.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Bunai
I'd like to sign as a Fan.

And Thank you for crediting the Original thread and the Pedia. Thomas' thread also helped me when it came to updating the Robot page. My mind was completely blank after the Trial of Ian, so I forgot there were two more bots besides the one lol And thank goodness someone saved the whole trial to journal.

I wish I had screen capped / saved the dialogue of the three Gaia Town robots sad But even though I don't have access to their dialogue, I do remember their reactions when depositing items. It was funny to read. Perhaps there is a long forgotten thread that contains it.

As for Bludeau on B.O.O... I can't recall, since I don't have an image. If it is true, I would like to try and find a Gaia Artist that can give me an image or something, Josie herself never gave candy when she was in Housing. Also he has another phrase if you have a house and didn't place it in a lot.

I'll put you as a fan straight away. ^_^

The Pedia was so much help in reaffirming information and making it easier for me to get the shop phrases. I will have to put a link in the first post. It was so helpful and a great resource that people should use more often.

The problem with the older threads is that they wiped out a lot of them for a reason I can't remember. It's bugging me but I know they deleted a lot of old threads and I fear whatever the town robots might have said is gone forever.

I am almost positive that Bludeau was with B.O.O. I can ask during AtA about it? And he has another phrase? I'll have to get on an alternate account and look at it. Thank you

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Howdy PQ. c: Make me a fan, most definately. I love robots. <3 (Also, consider adding R3tr0 B0t to the items list? I looked over it and it didn't seem to be on there. D: )

The whole organization of the thread is great; good job! I know it must've taken time to organize.

I still think that Aekea would be a killer location due to zOMG, due to the fact that virtually everything in it could be an animated. An entire animated factory - think of the possibilities.

Also, I continue to suggest Aekea Robot Wars as a plot, and a cyborg NPC to go with it. However, it looks like only supernatural - not science fiction like the grunnies of the past - creatures get most of the attention during Halloween. :C

Edit:
And after going through the stuff, I say a robotic RIG would be heavenly. (Although I'd settle for a time-travel one as well, to get my robots, /and/ my futuristic clothes. D: WALL-E ESQUE COMPANION ITEM PLEASE. He's my favorite robot of all time. :< )

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
charlieslaysvampires
Howdy PQ. c: Make me a fan, most definately. I love robots. <3 (Also, consider adding R3tr0 B0t to the items list? I looked over it and it didn't seem to be on there. D: )

The whole organization of the thread is great; good job! I know it must've taken time to organize.

I still think that Aekea would be a killer location due to zOMG, due to the fact that virtually everything in it could be an animated. An entire animated factory - think of the possibilities.

Also, I continue to suggest Aekea Robot Wars as a plot, and a cyborg NPC to go with it. However, it looks like only supernatural - not science fiction like the grunnies of the past - creatures get most of the attention during Halloween. :C

Adding you. ^_^

It took more time than I'd like. xD But it's so worth it.

I will have to add that. I could have sworn I had it! No big, thanks for the heads up. I think I assumed I had it. xD

Aekea in zOMG would be SO COOL. I couldn't agree more. It would be so epic!

As for the robot wars, again I'm right there with you. My super dream is to become an NPC and lead the Mechanical Children into the War, but no user has been part of the plot since Zurg.

And supernatural is getting boring. More science fiction!

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Thank you. C:
I don't know if Reve Rouille could also be considered, but it certainly has some mechanical poses that could be useful. (I'm still trying to tektek an awesome mecha mermaid with the shark tail, but it never comes out right. D: )

I liked how they had users in the plot, even though I hadn't joined yet during it, but it seems interesting. I can understand though the issues that'd come from it though. Perhaps have a make-an-NPC contest like the item contests?

Oh definately, although I think supernatural is here to stay with the Overseer and Sentinel. D: Unless their plot gets concluded... At which I think there might be a chance, considering the fact that Gaia's running out of monsters to use for a plot.

Sci-fi might have a chance if X comes back as /he/ and wreaks havok? Although I think he's more likely to kill Johnny himself instead of hiring someone.

Dangerous Husband

The Easter bunny needs an update badly, i would love to see him go SD or very Tron user colored and designed

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
I was told a million times of all the people in my way

add meh as a supporter!!! dew eet!!!!

I don't think Gaia's running out of monster ideas, I think they're just running out of bad monster ideas. We can still do zoans, robots, mutants, giant bugs, witches, the rocky horror picture show, zombies that don't hug, Aliens that aren't swayed by diplomacy, a mummy's curse, heroes and villains, anti Gaia, flesh eating virus....

*rambles on*

how I had to keep on trying and get better ev'ry day

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
xD True, I guess they're running out of the typical ones.
That list made me just think of a huge B-Movie plot. That has so much potential for awesome, you have no idea. D: Giant Bugs vs. the Blob vs. Robots vs. Brain Eating Aliens. YES.
Amazing thread! You've put a lot of work into this. I wish all fanthreads were as detailed as this!

I've been waiting for the robot revolution since Aekea came out. Why hasn't it happened yet? emo

Assimilated Wolf

Cirala
The Easter bunny needs an update badly, i would love to see him go SD or very Tron user colored and designed

Speaking of Tron; I wish we had some suits like the ones used in Tron.
Gundamu
Cirala

He'll even get the racer that Tron had.
Oh yes, Orange and shaped like a Carrot.

Assimilated Wolf

Czar Reggie
Gundamu
Cirala

He'll even get the racer that Tron had.
Oh yes, Orange and shaped like a Carrot.

Lol, Carrot Racer

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Liselle
Amazing thread! You've put a lot of work into this. I wish all fanthreads were as detailed as this!

I've been waiting for the robot revolution since Aekea came out. Why hasn't it happened yet? emo

Thank you. ^_^ I put as much information as I could, but there is a lot more I wish I had. Like Bunai mentioned, we don't have the original towns robots dialogue, some NPCs don't have profiles, and there are very little images to put up.

Many of us have been waiting. And waiting. For FIVE. YEARS. I like to remind them once and awhile, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. >>;

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Ash Badguy Faust
I was told a million times of all the people in my way

add meh as a supporter!!! dew eet!!!!

I don't think Gaia's running out of monster ideas, I think they're just running out of bad monster ideas. We can still do zoans, robots, mutants, giant bugs, witches, the rocky horror picture show, zombies that don't hug, Aliens that aren't swayed by diplomacy, a mummy's curse, heroes and villains, anti Gaia, flesh eating virus....

*rambles on*

how I had to keep on trying and get better ev'ry day

I told you you'd join a fanthread. <33

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
charlieslaysvampires

Edit:
And after going through the stuff, I say a robotic RIG would be heavenly. (Although I'd settle for a time-travel one as well, to get my robots, /and/ my futuristic clothes. D: WALL-E ESQUE COMPANION ITEM PLEASE. He's my favorite robot of all time. :< )

I'd say a time traveling RIG would be fantastic. We could get items from various eras. From the 20s to prehistoric to super futuristic where ROBOTS RULE ALL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff