Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, either gaia is doing something or someone had alot of time on their hands. (too many for any average person o_o wink
one thing seems weird to me tho-- all LabTechs have the letter T in upper case. Robotechs' names are written in lowercase fully (if they were NPCs similar to LabTechs, their names should be like RoboTech**). So, they're either some kind of joke or.. dunno, they all have an error in their names.
Teh Lulu
Fhil
all I saw was one person User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You have to type in an asterisk after typing in robotech. Put in this- robotech*
ahhh! zombi! i'v seen you befor all over gonk

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Mpeng
Teh Lulu
Fhil
all I saw was one person User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You have to type in an asterisk after typing in robotech. Put in this- robotech*
I'm searching for suitable brains to eat. Nice, smart, clever ones. They're scarce. That, and people keep shooting at me. ;-;
Bot mules!
Two possible reasons for the ammount of robotechs.

Idea 1: He made them then transfered over the gold from them to himself, since if one account had the trading pass a trade could be started to one without and completed. He prolly did it for quick gold *And is likely banned now*

Idea 2: He wanted to try to crash gaia so initiated an automated creation script *and is most likely banned now*
Note: You dont have to confirm an email address to secure a name.

Why its not a future NPC thing:
Reason 1: Far too many of them
Reason 2: No special look to them
Reason 3: Robotech is the name of a game, it would sorta be copyright infringement on gaias part to use that themselves, hence the altered names of items similar to game/anime items already.
Teh Lulu
Mpeng
Teh Lulu
Fhil
I'm searching for suitable brains to eat. Nice, smart, clever ones. They're scarce. That, and people keep shooting at me. ;-;
um!...well!..im as dumb as a door !..or some thing like that sweatdrop
I found one of the "cloned" robotechs that had a peasent shirt on, the rest looked exactly the same. sweatdrop

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Ayame Hikarikana

Idea 1: He made them then transfered over the gold from them to himself, since if one account had the trading pass a trade could be started to one without and completed. He prolly did it for quick gold *And is likely banned now*

Idea 2: He wanted to try to crash gaia so initiated an automated creation script *and is most likely banned now*

Reason 3: Robotech is the name of a game, it would sorta be copyright infringement on gaias part to use that themselves, hence the altered names of items similar to game/anime items already.
...Can I eat your brain? Absolutely NO ONE in the Q&F{That I was there to witness} was able to come up with that idea. gonk I never thought of it either. Its all...logical.
Ayame Hikarikana

What she said sweatdrop
Ayame Hikarikana

Well your first one isn't possible, if you don't have a trading pass, trading can only go one way, I know I tried to send my peasent cloths to my friend when I first started but it wouldn't let me, and he started the trade. Second one is possible though, either way their probably banned like you said.
well i think some of them have a post or 2 maby i can find a post by one and see who they are 3nodding
I think they might be plot placeholders like the lab techs. Think about it... all the robots in Aekea now... they wouldn't have added a new town with new NPCs for no good reason, would they?
Kyoto of the Wildfire
Ayame Hikarikana

Well your first one isn't possible, if you don't have a trading pass, trading can only go one way, I know I tried to send my peasent cloths to my friend when I first started but it wouldn't let me, and he started the trade. Second one is possible though, either way their probably banned like you said.

The first one was possible at one time, hence why I suggested it.
hmmm...some of them have like 1 post but it will not let me find there posts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff