Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Glitch

Have they pulled it? I can't seem to find it.

Edit: Oh I see, it was only up for a super limited amount of time.

Sweet Seeker

User Image

I just logged in for the day and was totally going to participate in Road to Riches up until I realized that it ended about a couple hours ago. It's too bad Gaia didn't let it go for at least a day or so to give more people a chance.

User Image

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
CircusyCici
User Image

I just logged in for the day and was totally going to participate in Road to Riches up until I realized that it ended about a couple hours ago. It's too bad Gaia didn't let it go for at least a day or so to give more people a chance.

User Image

This. Got home from work and finally had a chance to hop on the computer, and saw the announcement- was excited till I saw that it was limited time. crying

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
CircusyCici
User Image

User Image

.: [ Man that must have been a crazy short amount of time! I hope they re-release it later. ] :.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
How much did it even cost?

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
Sweet Sentiment
2 billion per single

Heart Tamer

I have to admit, it's more than a little curious that they're suddenly allowing you to win Gaia Cash in various ways/RIGs.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Gash Thrashum
I have to admit, it's more than a little curious that they're suddenly allowing you to win Gaia Cash in various ways/RIGs.

.: [ I dont know any kind of official reason, but I'd like to believe its because the GCash free offers arent working properly and its a kind of nice in between for it. (if that makes sense) ] :.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I have a grand total of 752,408 in gold so no, not gunna be able to give that one a go.

Heart Tamer

sup-qt
Gash Thrashum

.: [ I dont know any kind of official reason, but I'd like to believe its because the GCash free offers arent working properly and its a kind of nice in between for it. (if that makes sense) ] :.

That would indeed be a good reason to introduce GC in other ways.

Anxious Humorist

I got more gold from a Pink Link than this. neutral

GO

I would want to try one.
The result is kinda bad though ._.
seems like chances are 0.0001

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
iBalthier
Sweet Sentiment
2 billion per single

That much, eh? I might have forked over the gold for one, but that's about it... still got lots of things I'm saving for in the MP. lol

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

I want to try one. One xD but its gone :[

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
sup-qt
Heya, mind putting up the price of it on the front? I totally missed it, but it does sound like a good thing for them to do if they leave it in longer. A gold gen which is more of a sink, but motivates with the chance of getting GC? If I had gold to spare, I know I'd try a few.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff