Welcome to Gaia! ::

Healer

Confounding
Surely the recent Ewenicorn mean things are going in the right direction?
Hopefully we wont be getting so many cats as Chance Item pets but more unconventional animals.
I'm just waiting till we get a sloth or an anteater. What a day that would be...

I hope they continue going in that direction because while cats are cute I'm a bit tired of them to be honest. I want to see more dragons and other mythical creatures personally.

And you never know, a sloth and/or anteater might just show up when you least expect it. XD

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Personally I can't understand the interest in any avatar pets, RIG or otherwise. It's very difficult to make them work successfully with an avatar, and often just looks slapped on, or cluttered.

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I don't wonder why cats are so popular - I wonder why they're so damn hard to obtain (at least, a lot of them.)

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
Eh, I don't care for RIG pets myself. The only item that I own that comes close to that is a Prince Patchouli and a Prince Vetiver because I use the clothing poses instead of the companion poses.

But I have to agree, I'm getting tired of seeing cats, they definitely should consider other species. More mythical based creature would be a good idea, in my personal opinion.

Demonic Warrior

I want a tiger cub.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dogs are either cute, OR THEY ******** SCARE ME.

Cats are the easiest to draw imho.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I WANT A COELACANTH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash