Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

What are you guys talking about?, we have adorable dogs!, Bullet's sooo cute and derpy, and Sam (the puppy in the Bamf the German Shepherd's item) is incredibly adorable * 3* I'd like to see more animals though uou; well kinda, I mean I love sheeps, and the Ewenicorn is just so incredibly rare D: not only that, it comes with a gold horn x_x;;; I want a gold horn uou; I don't know I guess I kinda regret wanting stuff I like as RIG pets D: they'll just sit there being out of my reach XD;

I'm not really an animal-person x 3x; I don't have pets and the like, but I guess I do kinda like more cats than dogs, they just seem a little more independent and graceful XD; in Gaia I love my Kitten Star, Coyote Brothers and would love to own Butter, that creamew <3

I wanna see a cute elephant and a really elegant and pretty Quetzal :D the one Drinky made is just so dissapointing and huge.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
I love the gaia cats more then dogs for the fact i like cats better...but do NOT add WOLFS to the DOG category!!!![I would gladly take my wolf over cats in that verse any day]

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Viviette Valentine
What are you guys talking about?, we have adorable dogs!, Bullet's sooo cute and derpy, and Sam (the puppy in the Bamf the German Shepherd's item) is incredibly adorable * 3* I'd like to see more animals though uou; well kinda, I mean I love sheeps, and the Ewenicorn is just so incredibly rare D: not only that, it comes with a gold horn x_x;;; I want a gold horn uou; I don't know I guess I kinda regret wanting stuff I like as RIG pets D: they'll just sit there being out of my reach XD;

I'm not really an animal-person x 3x; I don't have pets and the like, but I guess I do kinda like more cats than dogs, they just seem a little more independent and graceful XD; in Gaia I love my Kitten Star, Coyote Brothers and would love to own Butter, that creamew <3

I wanna see a cute elephant and a really elegant and pretty Quetzal :D the one Drinky made is just so dissapointing and huge.

dont we have a baby elephant on some item thou.... >.> ya I know we do...
User Image User Image

Demonic Lover

Tear of Fate
User Image User Image
Yup C: I even own Prince Vetiver (I want Patchouli uou; he's cuter...) but I forgot to say normal elephant XD; like a grey one C: <3

azphyxxxiate's Girlfriend

Spoopy Bat

I hate dogs... ._. But, as much as I love cats, I also think they need to mix things up more often, and not just by going to the weird. Personally I'd love to see a little bear. Right now the only 'bear' RIG pet is the panda one and cute as he is, he's also way over the top. I also think we could use more bunnies and baby dragons. Sure we have a couple already, but just like cats, the recoloring, re-imagining possibilities are there and it's still better than cat, cat, weird thing, cat. wink

azphyxxxiate's Girlfriend

Spoopy Bat

Viviette Valentine
Tear of Fate
User Image User Image
Yup C: I even own Prince Vetiver (I want Patchouli uou; he's cuter...) but I forgot to say normal elephant XD; like a grey one C: <3

Normal baby elephants are adorable, I'd love to see that. heart

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
It's the internet, as most have said, it just loves cats.

I love animals in general, I've owned everything from beta fish, cats, dogs, cows and horses and I currently have one dog and one cat. Though Gaia's never made a labroador v.v I love labs, I love big dogs, that's a dog I see the other ones as too delicate and stuff, the toy dogs, it's just like...not my thing the toy dogs.

Really though I want a lab, a yellow one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How can you say no to that face?

Also a horse, why don't we have a normal horse/pony? We have a unicorn and a pegasus but no horse? >.>

Demonic Lover

b e a r y t o r t e
Normal baby elephants are adorable, I'd love to see that. heart
They areee <333
I have a soft spot since an old friend had a weird dream of us riding one XD she drew it and it's still one of my favorite drawings of all time <333

I really really really want a bone dragon uou like a reanimated one (without the ugly flesh bits, just bone), I'd die if it came like Fafnir, huge grown up version with accesories and tiny adorable SD+ doll 8D!!!

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'm more of a dog person myself, ironic considering my current avatar. Maybe I'd have a dog themed avatar if it was nearly as easy to make of of those as is is to make a cat avatar. As for RIG pets, I've never much cared for them, except for the few dog ones.

EDIT: Well okay, maybe making a more canine avatar wasn't THAT hard.

Aged Fox

I would love to see more animals in general that didn't cost an arm an a leg. lol I like them to not be so cutesy wootsey though. I prefer realistic, kind of like Bamf here.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I don't like cats like everyone else. I prefer dogs or anything else. -pets murloc- Cats can be cute, sure, but I'd prefer other animals over them any day. I dream of the day we get a fennec fox or a red panda companion.

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
I love all the cat items. If I could, I would buy them all.

But I would love to see other animals get some love. Snakes, puppies. dwarf hamsters, owls, giraffes, sea gulls, sea horses, starfish, and more dragons.

Tiny Wildcat

I'm still voting for a ferret xD

Or some sort of a lizard. I'm tired of cats. I don't really even like cats.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I like my little sponsor doggy. Sure, he's cheap, but I think he's cute.Way better than cats worth millions of gold.
I think other animals need a spot in the limelight. While I do like the cats Gaia has produced, it does seem like they're running out of ideas.
This months Ewenicorn was a good move (albeit a sheep was not first on my list) and I just hope we get more interesting creatures than just the generic cats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff