Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I don't understand the cat love either.
Maybe cats are easier to draw and pixel =/
I would love to have more canine RIG pets. Like a fox and a Great Pyrenees (love those dogs, they're huge and fluffy =D)
Also more odd pets would be cool too!

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Yorugami
TheMoonsBluePassage
Yorugami
TheMoonsBluePassage
Princess Piyo
I only adore white fluffy cats (if we're talking aesthetics) if Gaia had never made Bibbles, I wouldn't care for any of the Gaia cats, except for maybe North Kitten Star.

I don't think Gaia as really made any dogs that are exceptionally cute! Even Keely the Creameranian has a silly face. I think the pup from Mlle Butterfly is pretty cute though.

Not sure if I have a dream rig pet. I would really like a Chicken....

Behold the overwhelming, dapper cuteness that is Mr. Butterscotch the Third and his lovely wife, Mrs. Butterscotch!

Oh god. Mrs. Butterscotch's hat is amazing!!!
BUT DAMMIT THE PRICE!

Damn all you RIG PETS!! /shake fists

I think Mrs. Butterscotch was a rare chance recolor available from the Cozy Brown Bundle, but rare bundle recolors deserve to be equally cursed.
Why must you do that, Gaia, WHY?!? crying

Also...Mr. Butterscotch's hat is awesome...
and they had to be mean and attach a stupid mustache and monocle TAT
WHY GAIA WHY?

With the gray mustache and monocle, the extra hat pose on Mr. Butterscotch only really lends itself to joke avatars and avatars of old, dapper men. Still, at 114k, I find it a much more attractive offer than Mrs. Butterscotch's monocle-less hat is at 6 or 77mil (depending on whether you go by the ABP or the LMP).

Ruthless Shapeshifter

TheMoonsBluePassage
Yorugami
TheMoonsBluePassage
Yorugami
TheMoonsBluePassage
Princess Piyo
I only adore white fluffy cats (if we're talking aesthetics) if Gaia had never made Bibbles, I wouldn't care for any of the Gaia cats, except for maybe North Kitten Star.

I don't think Gaia as really made any dogs that are exceptionally cute! Even Keely the Creameranian has a silly face. I think the pup from Mlle Butterfly is pretty cute though.

Behold the overwhelming, dapper cuteness that is Mr. Butterscotch the Third and his lovely wife, Mrs. Butterscotch!

Oh god. Mrs. Butterscotch's hat is amazing!!!
BUT DAMMIT THE PRICE!

Damn all you RIG PETS!! /shake fists

I think Mrs. Butterscotch was a rare chance recolor available from the Cozy Brown Bundle, but rare bundle recolors deserve to be equally cursed.
Why must you do that, Gaia, WHY?!? crying

Also...Mr. Butterscotch's hat is awesome...
and they had to be mean and attach a stupid mustache and monocle TAT
WHY GAIA WHY?

With the gray mustache and monocle, the extra hat pose on Mr. Butterscotch only really lends itself to joke avatars and avatars of old, dapper men. Still, at 114k, I find it a much more attractive offer than Mrs. Butterscotch's monocle-less hat is at 6 or 77mil (depending on whether you go by the ABP or the LMP).

That's true. XD But I'm more after the hat than the dog. Lol.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Princess Piyo
TheMoonsBluePassage
Princess Piyo

Thanks for pointing those out, they are rather cute!

They are quite adorable. I'm surprised that I have not gotten a Mr. Butterscotch for myself yet, considering how cute and cheap he is.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Princess Piyo

Speaking of disappointing dogs...
Dédé the Husky... looks like a googley-eyed chihuahua >.>

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
They can produce many rare cat items as much as they want as long as they also make other cheaper animals/companions.

Gaia already made my dream pet - Bamf. I can't afford him though.
Naramaru
Princess Piyo

Speaking of disappointing dogs...
Dédé the Husky... looks like a googley-eyed chihuahua >.>

I was so disappointed in Dédé I still quested for him because I myself have and love my Sibe, but the eyes kill me. Also 1 green and 1 blue eye, though it does happen is super rare.

On topic
Chelsy the Collie
Frankie the Mongrel
Sparky the Terrier
Babe the Welsh Corgi
King Tootie-Kamen the Chihuahua
Angus the Scottie Plushie
Kinzie the Scottie Plushie
Mackintosh the Scottie Plushie
My Hunter Duo (Zeppelin & Ammo)
Blight the Undead
Maximilian the Snowdog
Dédé the Husky
Celebrity Snare Snoop Dogg's Dobermans
Lobo the Gray Wolf
Siku the White Wolf
Nochi the Black Wolf
Outlaw Wolf Pup
Firewolf Pup
Werewolf pup
Bullet the Puppy
Mochi the Puppy
Chloe the Puppy
Benny the Puppy
RoRo Robo-Puppy
Rock Puppy

That's all I cared to look up, and most of those dogs are fugly
Mr. and Mrs. Butterscotch were already mentioned so I didn't feel a need to search further.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lady Aurora Borealis
I was so disappointed in Dédé I still quested for him because I myself have and love my Sibe, but the eyes kill me. Also 1 green and 1 blue eye, though it does happen is super rare.

On topic
-snip-

That's all I cared to look up, and most of those dogs are fugly
Mr. and Mrs. Butterscotch were already mentioned so I didn't feel a need to search further.

I like Babe... but that's because I own a corgi irl

I also really like Nochi, Lobo and Siku but the rest are pretty ugly =/
Princess Piyo

dey have chiken cat <--

Moonlight Senshi

Maybe cats are easier to make pretty? I mean, I like both cats and dogs, but it might be a lot easier to pixel a cute cat rather than a dog? maybe? I don't know

Quotable Prophet

because cats are cute.

i mean, i am 100% a dog person; i even have a dog,
but i can't deny how cute cats can be.
especially kittens.

gaia_kittenstar

Hygienic Lover

6,950 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
King Kurgull
Princess Piyo

dey have chiken cat <--
It's my favorite catastrophe pose. emotion_kirakira

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

you silly!!! don't you know? the internet is made of cats!!! that's why!!
we must help it to have a good bandwidth!!!! rofl

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only Gaia cat I really like is Jet. As much as I am a lover of cats, I'm honestly tired of seeing cat after cat released in the RIGs as pets. I want more birds as RIG pets. emotion_8c

Peaceful Lunatic

I love cats, so to me, it's disappointing that there aren't a lot of affordable cats. And I've gotten what ones I can afford (although I adore Catastrophe. It's the cattiest of the cats, I think).

As for dream RIG pet? Tropical rainforest butterflies, especially those metallic ones, in all sorts of colors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff