Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The dreams in which I'm dying~

I'm not female o.o

~Are the best I've ever had~

Shirtless Fatcat

Silver Archangel
Mostly because It's possibly to have better avatars with a female character, for the most part. Since they have prettier/more items rofl

ura.... girl?

i dunno, maybe because alot of guys have girl avatars?

I for one, being a girl, know I like pretty items which would be things like angelic scarf, pendants, etc. o___o

We're plotting to burn all your eyes out.

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm gonna assume that I can be included into your category of 'rich female'? ^^;;

I've been on Gaia awhile, and have to say that I don't really think there's a disparity between rich females & males. Just keep in mind that there are more girls on Gaia anyway~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D':
I'm rich.. I hope..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sexy G
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D':
I'm rich.. I hope..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ilu+urcows t__t

Anyways onto the discussion, what? Just because Lanzer is sexy it doesn't mean only girls want to get rich, pretty, and dress up to impress him. =B
Haha, rich girls...
it all makes sense to me now! xd

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
The majority of Gaia's population is female. Therefore it would make sense that a lot of the time you would come across females that happen to be rich.
Honestly I just think girls like to show off more than the guys... But I as someone stated earlier, there are probably more girls on gaia than Boys.
It also makes sense to what Reichiru Tomoe said.
I also realized that girls have more of a chance being rich...did you know that the pink giftbox has more expensive items for girls ONLY? That's right. We are awesome like that. xp
User Image
Rich? Not really.
I have around 10k... rofl
I think female avatars have more options than guy avatars...
Not completely sure though ninja
*Clueless*

User Image
I'd say that the demonstrably rich people are equally guys and girls. But the rich ones that are assholes about it are almost always guys, in my experience.
I don't know where these statisics about Gaia being "mostly female" are coming from.

I do know that there are a lot of people with female avatars who are really male, and vice versa.

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've seen some guys around that have items that I could never hope to have.

The only reason I have rich items is because i've been on this site for 4 years now. And used to post a LOT. And donate each month and sell some extras. I guess that's more than one reason, but oh well.

I don't sell cleavage pics because I feel bad taking money for them, whenever I do make them. And that's only for good friends. xD
Im not a tranny, kthnx. talk2hand

Im not sure why, I work hard for my Items such as staying up until 4am finishing up commissions. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff