Welcome to Gaia! ::

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

little bunnies
Hidarite
I'm not sure if I want the Dragoon hair because it's really that nice, or because it's expensive... e_e I love how people are upset over the color resembling the light brown from the gold salon. "Ugh, the color of plebs emotion_donotwant "
Damn straight.
I'm not gonna pay 30 million gold for peasant brown. emotion_donotwant

emotion_awesome
... inb4 anyone gets mad, I was being facetious there. I hate that hue of brown irrespective of its use in the gold salon.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

I love my Dragoon hair.
Yeah it's the same color as the gold shop hairs
But the style will never be sold in a gold shop.
Plus the item has more than just hair.

That purple item is the only item from this that I want
But don't have
crying

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Wow, the items I wanted most, with the marmoset and bird, are the cheapest! It's not every day that happens. biggrin
User Image

Kawaii Lunatic

I played a couple of Revolution Midnights, and I was quite surprised to get a Gilded Conjuror, which is not from Midnight...

I wish I'd screenshot it, but I just clicked and didn't think about it untill later. Then I was like "waaaaaaait just a minute..."

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
I prefer to see evidence if she/he actually won those items.

It's sad thought that this is the last of the series. xp

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Does anyone have the definite chances for getting what item? I don't have mcuh GC and want to know how likely I am to actually get something I want...

Malevolent Lover

11,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
got a question so if you buy one does it give you one item or mutiple items so... i can match the whole thing...?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Has anyone done a color code for the Revolution Midnight? I mean when you try one you get a Gold, Blue, Red and Purple from what I've seen so far. What are the clues to get the items you want?

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
i got honorable shaman even though its not one of the expensive ones, its still pretty awesome.

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
Black Death Goddess
Has anyone done a color code for the Revolution Midnight? I mean when you try one you get a Gold, Blue, Red and Purple from what I've seen so far. What are the clues to get the items you want?

i clicked on the red/white one and got honorable shaman

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
Marcus Alice
I thought there'd be a list here. emo

list of what?? theres a list of the revolution midnight items on the first posting.

Welcoming Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
Talim-Hime

I got my Veracious Muskeeteer! It's the most I've spent in a while just for two poses; the wig and the dog. ... Mostly for the dog.

Does anyone else think that the dog looks like a doe in the artwork for this item? sweatdrop

i got the shaman i like the bird and the blonde hair is easy to match with items

Supreme Demigod

16,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
Tenko72
Wow, the items I wanted most, with the marmoset and bird, are the cheapest! It's not every day that happens. biggrin
User Image

I absolutely can related myself with what you have said. Those two items (Cavalier Corsair User Image and Honorable Shaman User Image) are my favourites from this series's finale

Thanks Gaia smile

Supreme Demigod

16,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
deception within the lies
got a question so if you buy one does it give you one item or mutiple items so... i can match the whole thing...?

Just one item from each opening (as far as I understand)

One pose can be equipped per item

Your Baconess
Does anyone have the definite chances for getting what item? I don't have mcuh GC and want to know how likely I am to actually get something I want...

I say go for it, buy one Revolution Midnight, anyhow just let it sit in your inventory (don't open it), sell it away once the price will be going upwards and upwards. Sell at the moment you feel satisfy with the profit you can make by selling it through marketplace. 3nodding

I think it's can be possibly best time to spend the GC on, because 10% will even be donated to charity!

OG Cat

14,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ridley Starsmore
laurens_dreams808
i opened up 53, that cost 34.5mil gold total
got
- manslayer duke of lalune x2
- valkyrian dragoon of lalune x3
- the cherubic queen of solair
- deific templar
- faded revenant
- charismatic dancer x13
- capricious mage x8
- cavalier corsair x4
- fiesty berserker x12
- zealous engineer x3
- veracious musketeer x2
- petulant enchanter x3
Awesome sauce! Mind if I quote you in the OP post as confirmation of past items being in the CI?

Also, you may have spent 34 million, but that haul will net you WAY past that! Congrats!

Proof or it did not happen. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces