Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Bunny

Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

I am not creepy! gonk

Unfortunately there are no attractive lady vampires for Sachie to spend Halloween with as Gaia only makes them as anorexic sticks. I find it disappointing that the new Halloween skin is only likely to be high elves.

Meanwhile vampires come only in absolutely thinner than everyone else [or outright anorexic if female] and pale of the sort that lends itself towards only certain countries in Europe, but not even Europe as a whole.

Come on Gaia. Dark elves come in three colors, plus there's all those different ears so that you can literally have practically any color of elf. [Ironically the color that elven ears don't come in is vampire.]

We can use a bit more variety when it comes to vampires because I really don't think they're THAT discriminating when it comes to who they're willing to recruit. More importantly, I think we can use some girls that are not just skin and bones. Do I really have to point out that recruitment during the first vampire event was on the level of "You want to join us? Great! Welcome to the family." Heck, even the kawaii boy angel avatar I was running around with at the time spent a few hours on team vampire. That's how non-discriminating they are.

I am not an anorexic stick! gonk

Sorry I thought that was fitting. > u< Haha.

You don't look like a female vampire....

I don't?
I'm wearing the skin.
You can see her vampire eyes. O_o;

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

I am not creepy! gonk

Unfortunately there are no attractive lady vampires for Sachie to spend Halloween with as Gaia only makes them as anorexic sticks. I find it disappointing that the new Halloween skin is only likely to be high elves.

Meanwhile vampires come only in absolutely thinner than everyone else [or outright anorexic if female] and pale of the sort that lends itself towards only certain countries in Europe, but not even Europe as a whole.

Come on Gaia. Dark elves come in three colors, plus there's all those different ears so that you can literally have practically any color of elf. [Ironically the color that elven ears don't come in is vampire.]

We can use a bit more variety when it comes to vampires because I really don't think they're THAT discriminating when it comes to who they're willing to recruit. More importantly, I think we can use some girls that are not just skin and bones. Do I really have to point out that recruitment during the first vampire event was on the level of "You want to join us? Great! Welcome to the family." Heck, even the kawaii boy angel avatar I was running around with at the time spent a few hours on team vampire. That's how non-discriminating they are.

I don't?
I'm wearing the skin.

Barely... the hair obscures her eyes a lot.

Blessed Bunny

Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

I am not creepy! gonk

I don't?
I'm wearing the skin.

Lol that better?
=P
I'm just wearing an s-pop face mod.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
You do still look really stick-thin >.>

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

I am not creepy! gonk

I don't?
I'm wearing the skin.

Lol that better?
=P
I'm just wearing an s-pop face mod.

Yay! I finally met a girl vampire that doesn't look like an anorexic stick! *overjoyed*

Blessed Bunny

Lazarus Larkin
You do still look really stick-thin >.>

Well that's not the skin.
That's the MC leg mod that's doing that. Or the arm mod. >_>
The female vampires don't look that bad as long as you wear stockings. They make your legs look the same size as the normal base.

Blessed Bunny

Sachie Whitby

Yay! I finally met a girl vampire that doesn't look like an anorexic stick! *overjoyed*

It took a bit! I will admit.
But of course when the S-Pop eyes layered under the vampire skin I was over-joyed > u<

They're nice eyes and such, and since I found myself wearing leg mods most of the time I thought it wasn't that big of a chore. Never having to buy/wear eyes? Don't mind if I do. Not to mention it helps me make a character around an avatar I suppose.

But you're right when you say that wig covers quite a bit. I really must find a better light blond wig/hair!

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

But of course when the S-Pop eyes layered under the vampire skin I was over-joyed > u<

They're nice eyes and such, and since I found myself wearing leg mods most of the time I thought it wasn't that big of a chore. Never having to buy/wear eyes? Don't mind if I do. Not to mention it helps me make a character around an avatar I suppose.

But you're right when you say that wig covers quite a bit. I really must find a better light blond wig/hair!

I like never having to buy eye items. Vampire eyes are so pretty. Why would anyone want to cover them up... it's nice that those eyes layer underneath so completely. Most of the time, item eyes either layer over or layer under such that they still show through.

Blessed Bunny

Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

I like never having to buy eye items. Vampire eyes are so pretty. Why would anyone want to cover them up... it's nice that those eyes layer underneath so completely. Most of the time, item eyes either layer over or layer under such that they still show through.

Oh my god haha I know.
And some eyes...
Dear god.
I like the default mouth as well, but sometimes it looks funny with eye mods.

For example, "The Love Song"
Nice eyes, look nice with Lovely Lucie make-up etc
Put that with just the vampire skin?
gonk The eyes are so tiny, and really low on the face(or that's how it makes me feel haha)

So these eyes just look perf. xD
Nice serious and cold eyes, not to small, not oddly colored.

Not even sure what they could do to 'better' the skin. Or make...'different vampires' other than skin tone which I'm unsure if they'd be able to execute that properly.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

Oh my god haha I know.
And some eyes...
Dear god.

gonk The eyes are so tiny, and really low on the face(or that's how it makes me feel haha)

Not even sure what they could do to 'better' the skin. Or make...'different vampires' other than skin tone which I'm unsure if they'd be able to execute that properly.

Mostly different skin tones.... maybe it's better that it isn't exactly an easy to worth with skin. That way there's not so many of us that there isn't enough food people to go around.

Blessed Bunny

Sachie Whitby

Oh my god haha I know.
And some eyes...
Dear god.

Mostly different skin tones.... maybe it's better that it isn't exactly an easy to worth with skin. That way there's not so many of us that there isn't enough food people to go around.

I think I can agree. I honestly wouldn't mind having a vampire skin that is a little tougher to get.
I mean, if they take the army approach to where they are making massive amounts of vampires and(can you even turn into a dark elf? I haven't a clue) dark elves then maybe depending on your rank in the army, you could have a different build, color, or body.

Or depending on where you're stationed means different skin tones.
I haven't a clue, but if they just attempted to make it more intricate...
I mean I don't want another Easter where you collect ten thousand eggs for a pair of slippers but I suppose if that's what it takes to make a skin harder to get then... By all means right? Who knows.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

I think I can agree. I honestly wouldn't mind having a vampire skin that is a little tougher to get.
I mean, if they take the army approach to where they are making massive amounts of vampires and(can you even turn into a dark elf? I haven't a clue) dark elves then maybe depending on your rank in the army, you could have a different build, color, or body.

I mean I don't want another Easter where you collect ten thousand eggs for a pair of slippers but I suppose if that's what it takes to make a skin harder to get then... By all means right? Who knows.

10,000 eggs for a pair of slippers?
I wasn't around yet for that, but that would explain why those things are so expensive. gonk

As for harder to get skins.... so long as they are reasonably obtainable with some level of effort, I'm okay with that.... no having to beat off a certain number of other users or win at some non-fun flash game.

Blessed Bunny

Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

I wasn't around yet for that, but that would explain why those things are so expensive. gonk

As for harder to get skins.... so long as they are reasonably obtainable with some level of effort, I'm okay with that.... no having to beat off a certain number of other users or win at some non-fun flash game.

Well it was 500, but let's just say ; u;
It felt like 10k and I wouldn't put it against them.

That's what I was thinking. > u<
And I can agree with that.
Though, as long as I don't need to be in the leaderboards to win the skin...

Distinct Vampire

gaia_nitemareleft Vampires vs. Dark Elves

Just want to add to the Vampire skin discussion. I loooove it but it's the eyes that totally irk me (which is why mine are covered) and not the "skinniness" or "paleness". Those are the reasons why I love it!

But it is quite unfair to diversity.

I'm totally digging the curse storyline though. I think it's interesting...

Heads will roll... gaia_nitemareright

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby
Meulin Rouge
Sachie Whitby

Well it was 500, but let's just say ; u;
It felt like 10k and I wouldn't put it against them.

That's what I was thinking. > u<
And I can agree with that.
Though, as long as I don't need to be in the leaderboards to win the skin...

Needing to be in the leaderboard to win the skin = I'll sign whatever protest petition is going on even if I hate the skin to no end only because that wouldn't be right. I really hope Gaia never does that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff