Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Party thread, from the Halloween Bash of 2004, is currently archived... does anyone have a transcript of the posts? sweatdrop Or a link to an alternate thread, that allows one to somehow read it?

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm having exactly the same problem, and have been for some time. It's not just the Retirement Party, but in fact all of the threads in the Halloween Bash. gonk

I was told of a way to access the last couple of posts from each thread, and will gladly go and find it for you if you so wish, but I haven't tested it myself, as I didn't think it would be all that helpful. sweatdrop

To my knowledge it's impossible to read it, though if you look at the recent posts of each LabTech then you can see part of their posts. You could, in theory, attempt to piece the retirement party back together, though longer posts trail off into ... and you can't see the rest.

I submitted a feedback form about this to the admins, but as of yet I've had no response.

Space Werewolf

I have access to someone's transcript of it, text formatting and emoticons and all, but it's in a hidden guild and the thread is locked so I can't quote. :p

I have all seven pages of the original thread saved on my hard drive. Note to self: type up a transcript...

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Silver Gryphon
I have access to someone's transcript of it, text formatting and emoticons and all, but it's in a hidden guild and the thread is locked so I can't quote. :p

I have all seven pages of the original thread saved on my hard drive. Note to self: type up a transcript...

When you're done with that, I'd appreciate if I could get a looksee for Gaia in Roleplay. ninja

It's a shame that nobody has a transcript of the entire forum, really. *Sigh.*

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Silver Gryphon

^The Crazy LabTech Fan-girl speaks truth, she's proven her ownage of the thread to me at least once.

Space Werewolf

Seyli Hsa
Silver Gryphon

^The Crazy LabTech Fan-girl speaks truth, she's proven her ownage of the thread to me at least once.

HAHAHAHA. I WIN.

Finished it; PMing to Seth Darkheart and Orb.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff