Welcome to Gaia! ::

*raises a piece of toast to you*
Yeah sad People Yell at me about my siggy. If they want to be ruled by sluts that's their opinion, but I like Gambino, and Gino! ^^
<center> I dunno. I find it funny. I got a PM entiled "******** von helson supporter!!!!!" and I laughed out loud. </center>
YES! i'm not alone

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
...And here I just replied to a PM debate that used to be about the morality of homosexualism to the origins of the Bible. eek

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
ScribbZ
<center> I dunno. I find it funny. I got a PM entiled "******** von helson supporter!!!!!" and I laughed out loud. </center>

It's a really cute sig, too, even though I want Gambino to win. xd I just dislike what the VHS did to the Library. ;_;
my goodness..so much anger...calm down peoples...if someone insults your way of thinking, just leave..yes people can be immature..but don't validate them with anger..it just leads to crap...I'm sorry that people have treated you all so cruddy...but just breathe and you'll get over it 3nodding
i tottaly agree...sometimes what a persona has to say is pertty serious and stupid coments just dont help a problem at all what so ever..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff