Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skittles Of Darkness
I don't... I don't think Sasha is that much of a slut. Seriously. x.x

Anyways, repeat topic thread is a repeat topic! I replied to one of these not too long ago. eek

She has actually gone out with more guys than Moira or Vanessa...

Professional Novice

Skittles Of Darkness

Anyways, repeat topic thread is a repeat topic! I replied to one of these not too long ago. eek
User Image
Yes, it's a self-examining topic. The repeat thread seeks to understand itself through its own repetitiveness. cool

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The GCD thrives off repeats. And it seems that original threads die horrible deaths. Any of my original threads... die..

Or get moved like my "No fair, you didn't allow for third parties in your bloody poll" thread.. which.. Ironically was not "CBed" like most 'off-topic' GCD thread.. but.. was EDed..

But yeah.. my theory about Alruna's Rose and the Death Whisper being related failed. badly. And I liked that theory. cry

(and loved the comic. XD)

Sparkly Pants

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Scientician
Skittles Of Darkness

I think that is because she's easy to approach. o_O
Whats funny is that this thread in of itself is a repeat thread!

heart no offense or anything n.n

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image

They should totally hire you to do their minicomics from now on, it was great XD!

and umm actual topic - the body mod ones that are on the front page right now, and I guess the multiple EI/MC topics that pop up whenever we get an announcement *guilty of doing it herself*
The Gold Sink threads we had for the last couple of days got on my nerves tons, it was enough to make me avoid the GCD for a while talk2hand
Skittles Of Darkness
Scientician
Skittles Of Darkness

I think that is because she's easy to approach. o_O

Maybe.

Professional Novice

Jake M Dillinger Jr
Whats funny is that this thread in of itself is a repeat thread!

heart no offense or anything n.n
User Image
I know.
My favorite repeat threads are the ones that ask you what your favorite repeat threads are. whee
I like repeat threads. biggrin

My favourite repeat threads to reply in are stuff like, What item will you never sell, even if your life/yada/yada? and... What are your staple items? xd

I never get sick of those threads for some reason...

Professional Novice

Lenre Li

My favourite repeat threads to reply in are stuff like, What item will you never sell, even if your life/yada/yada? and... What are your staple items? xd

User Image
I can understand that. It's fun to talk about the items you love, and it's interesting to see what items other people use most because it tells you something about them and their style. 3nodding
KaylaGalela
Lenre Li

User Image
I can understand that. It's fun to talk about the items you love, and it's interesting to see what items other people use most because it tells you something about them and their style. 3nodding

Yep!

And the answer from the last time you answered that kind of thread may of changed. biggrin

And then there are the threads that are, What happened if you woke up in your avvy's clothes? and Whaat type of person would your avatar be? and stuff like that.

Those are awesome threads to answer, too. X3

Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'm with Lenre Li, I like "Favorite item" type repeat threads quite a bit...

I think my favorite type of repeat thread is "Why do you/people lurk?" though.
... It's hilarious. You get piles and piles of people climbing out of the woodwork to say
something to the effect of, "I lurk because I don't like to just repeat what others have said."
There are other responses, but a lot of 'em are repeating that sentiment... X3
So sillyyyy~~

Edit: Oh, and the comic is love~

Virtuous Friend

I don't really have a favorite repeat thread, since I just post in what thread interests me.
I also don't mind repeat threads, since its just somebody else trying to get their own word out. And they usually have some sort of twist to them, now if every repeat thread was literally a copy paste of the "original" thread that's annoying.

But what I do find annoying is during EI day when something evolves everybody needs to have the same type of thread for the exact EI.

Also that comic is awesome, can I save it for future references of Sasha's slutty-ness?

Professional Novice

Xikar
I don't really have a favorite repeat thread, since I just post in what thread interests me.
I also don't mind repeat threads, since its just somebody else trying to get their own word out. And they usually have some sort of twist to them, now if every repeat thread was literally a copy paste of the "original" thread that's annoying.

But what I do find annoying is during EI day when something evolves everybody needs to have the same type of thread for the exact EI.

Also that comic is awesome, can I save it for future references of Sasha's slutty-ness?
User Image
Thanks. Sure, by all means, save it. ^^

The same topic over and over on the front page can get a little tiring, but I think a little bit of it is fine. That usually happens when there is a current hot topic that everyone and their brother wants to talk about. When you have that many people, one topic isn't always enough. Even so, it can and often does get out of hand.

Virtuous Friend

KaylaGalela
Xikar

User Image
Thanks. Sure, by all means, save it. ^^

The same topic over and over on the front page can get a little tiring, but I think a little bit of it is fine. That usually happens when there is a current hot topic that everyone and their brother wants to talk about. When you have that many people, one topic isn't always enough. Even so, it can and often does get out of hand.

Thanks
And Agreed. I also tend to repeat threads, but I also try to make a form of discussion, more than just "This just evolved who loves the item ^^" I try to get people talking about the item how it progressed into the new form or something to try and make it stand out.

But one thing that really annoyed were all the panicking threads about the shops being closed after SOS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff