God, the RPing now is terrible. Where has literacy gone? gonk

To the Breedables/Chaning Pets forum

Makes sense..

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I personally think Gaia's generally better off.

I like the Gaia metaplot.

I like the variety in clothes and stores.

There have always been glitches.

There have always been n00bs, beggars, and chatspeakers.

Gaia's just bigger, you have to know where to go. Don' hang out in the Chatterbox all the time and b***h abuot the RPing sucks. Well, duh!
yes good old days when we didnt have any cool items stare
Kamiki

Gaia's just bigger, you have to know where to go. Don' hang out in the Chatterbox all the time and b***h abuot the RPing sucks. Well, duh!

Oh not to say i don't like the site as it is now... i love it, i'm just saying i'm.... fonder of the old ways. Then again, as they say change is a hard thing and this sight has gone through a lot of changes in a short period of time.

I suppose i just miss the old times because i didn't fully appreciate them at the time... and as somebody said earlier, were regretting not appreciating the times then, and a few years from now were going to be in the same place looking back saying we wish we'd appreciated everything more. Heh, guess were all just crazy ol' fools hmm? xd

[edit]

goodness... now i feel like i'm being stalked! First Kamiki from Sabin's contest thread after i posted, then you, (person above me who's name i forgot because i'm editing this and i can't see at the moment), from that Saiyuki thread...(right? sweatdrop ), it's a conspiracy! gonk
animus
Kamiki

Oh not to say i don't like the site as it is now... i love it, i'm just saying i'm.... fonder of the old ways. Then again, as they say change is a hard thing and this sight has gone through a lot of changes in a short period of time.

I suppose i just miss the old times because i didn't fully appreciate them at the time... and as somebody said earlier, were regretting not appreciating the times then, and a few years from now were going to be in the same place looking back saying we wish we'd appreciated everything more. Heh, guess were all just crazy ol' fools hmm? xd
yeah and in the good old days she wouldn't have given ove 100k to G-dog...she would give it to me xd i wish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff