Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever thought that maybe, in some inexplicible way, your Avatar was the offspring of a NPC?

I'm Edmund's son! I have his eye brows! I wear jackets! I'm bitter towards every thing! I was plotting to shoot a very rich person (Von Helsons, my part)!

Any one else related to an NPC?

Edmund:FOR THE LAST TIME I HAVE NO SON!

DON'T DISOWN ME! crying

Edmund: HOW CAN I DISOWN YOU IF YOU'RE NOT MY SON!?
It's possible, I guess.... ninja

I would like to breast feed of Sasha,Moria,Ruby,etc.

xd biggrin
Ahaha, remember there was a lot of people claiming to be Gambino's long lost son/daughter? Haha. ^^

Me? I dunno, I could be Agatha's distant niece.

Or something.

I have a roundish face like hers. sweatdrop

But I would like to be the cousin of Moira.

Or something. xp
DecayingThorn
Have you ever thought that maybe, in some inexplicible way, your Avatar was the offspring of a NPC?

I'm Edmund's son! I have his eye brows! I wear jackets! I'm bitter towards every thing! I was plotting to shoot a very rich person (Von Helsons, my part)!

DON'T DISOWN ME! crying

lol, it seems u DO resemble him....no im not related 2 any NPCs. If this avie WAS, it probably b Ian coz i wear hats sumtyms, i hav a cat in real life, im a tite wad when it cums 2 money and i run around Barton shops more often than the other 1s!
(sorry, i posted twice. just ignore this post.)
Its possible that I'm a distant cousin of Sasha... Maybe I'm not certain, her demeanor seems to be quite the opposite of mine.
I am most definately the love child of Rina and Liam. Hoyesh. heart domokun

XD hahaha,right. Well, cute thread anyways.
I'm not. If I was. I would of. Been Given. Away. sweatdrop
Me...?

I'm Josie and Edmund's kid... Just because I like Josie, and Edmund has brown hair and would probably "go into the LOVE building" with anyone whee

Quite honestly, the NPCs would have to have gotten very very busy in order to have had even a percentage of Gaians... and that makes for a very F-ed up family tree lol
Nyome
I am most definately the love child of Rina and Liam. Hoyesh. heart domokun

XD hahaha,right. Well, cute thread anyways.

Isn't that some hardcore, go to pirson for 10-20 years cradle robbing? xd
DecayingThorn

DON'T DISOWN ME! crying

that's just like in The Quick and the Dead.........poor Leonardo died after trying to force his father to admit he was his son gonk don't do it man...you just got married!
I am Moira's father's-brother's-cousin's-uncle's-nephew's former roomate.
I'm Moira's cousin, who came to visit from another continent off the coast of Isle de Gambino. xd Hmm, maybe I should tell her we're not related, just in case she has problems with incest. >_>;;
Touyanomiko

What does that make you two?
Serf_Andwich
Touyanomiko

What does that make you two?

Nothing. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas