Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ever notice a tiny detail that Gaia secretly tweaked that just made your day? Maybe it was seeing the green goo disappear or maybe the new inventory. For me, it's seeing a tag for the "Beyond" items. That's right ladies and gents! You can now search "bynd" and ONLY beyond items come up~ No longer do we have to suffer the dreaded "No items found"

Little changes that I love:
- Trades bumped up to 30
- bynd tag for Beyond items
- "Cancel All" option in your shop

If this is old news then I apologize! I'll keep the spoons general to keep up discussion

gaia_spoons

- What big/tiny tweak do you think was Gaia's greatest achievement?
- What big/tiny tweak are you still waiting for?
- Any particular bugs that still need fixing?
- Do you think Gaia is headed towards a positive direction? (Excluding the economy because gonk unless you have a counter-argument then all are welcome!)

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Hmm.... the introduction of the gray dark elf potion. I loved the elven form and body type and have had it since the event (july 2008 according to Gaiapedia) they were introduced. But they only had the blue elf skin at the time, such an insult to the Dark Elf tone. Not that I didn't prefer it to the human tones and body shape. So when they came out with the purple and gray that Halloween I was soooo happy! ^_^

Oh and when I found out the purrsuasion dolls had the nonhuman variations of the arm poses from the REI. ^__^

As for things I'd like to see fixed Gaia needs only fix the guild's formatting up to be like the forums. I would be ecstatic if I saw just that simple change. >< Gaia make it happen!

O.G. Nerd

It's silly, but when they tweaked fishing in like 2010 it really made my day. I also got really happy when we started getting little things like leg and arm mods. It made my wishlist longer, but my avatar more pleasing to my eye.

I don't want to comment on the direction this place is going. It ranges between "It's been ten years and I'm still happy!" and "WTF why is zOMG gone??". It varies by day.

Hardcore Muse

I was never more pleased than when we started getting a larger selection of wigs in various hues and better quality. Thanks Winter.
emotion_awesome

As for things that need tweaking the only two that come to mind would be the new invo arranger. I bounce between using the old and new one, I like how I can see what I'm doing in the new one but hate how it shuffles stuff around. I found the trick to that is only moving five things around at a time then saving but it's so tedious.
@____@

Second tweak for me would be needing a larger selection of items in the gold shops. We need more items to compliment those items that are coming out of the cash shop. :/
Also frequent updates would be nice.

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

When we started getting skin toned hand mods. Gloves are lovely and all but they don't really compliment casual stuff I like putting on my avi

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Definitely when the Bare Arms and Bare Legs came out. So many options and so much fun.

The other little thing I love is when the artists sometimes come to hang out in the update threads, like when the monthly CI comes out. Seeing the little comments and tips make me smile.
(And embarrassed sometimes because they'd tip a weird post I made and my face will go white for a second, thinking "oh no...they saw my SHAME.")
gonk

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I was really happy with the invo update; finally could organize (granted my invo is like 400 items total so.... )

Also tickets because ******** FINALLY COULD I GET MUSCLES I WANTED AND GIANT SNEK

Other updates that could be great are, like Viv suggested, gold shop updates

GOTTA GET MY GOLD SHOP BODY HAIR SOMEHOW scream

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
oh wow, thats pretty damn cool; its about time they fixed that :')

when they started introducing the bare arms i was super happy, same with the item altering scissors; those can completely revolutionise outfits into something new
plus they keep adding new scissors every now and then so im interested to see what new ones will come up soon

Hardcore Muse

Slick Southpaw

You forget Kawaii eyes need to be fixed on the male base so I'll stop having the urge to burn you when you tease me with those abominations.
emotion_c8

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Mississippi Black Velvet
Slick Southpaw

You forget Kawaii eyes need to be fixed on the male base so I'll stop having the urge to burn you when you tease me with those abominations.
emotion_c8
OH RIGHT

*stares into ur soul*
User Image

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Sweet baby Jesus! It's about time they fixed the tagging on that series, especially since it gets recolored a lot.
        In general I would like them to have a better tagging system for the MP, but baby steps!

As for small tweaks that I've liked, I just today noticed they changed the trade item cap to 30! I was pleasantly surprised at that.

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
When they started making more wigs... Nice ones... In white.

That pretty much spelled the end of my ever having a serious gold stash, but at least Al has some decent hair these days. xd

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

the tweak i was happiest about lately (but it's kinda old) was being able to try on things before buying them in the dressing room to see how they worked with what i already have. Yay for making sure it all fits/ works right before purchasing~

Hardcore Muse

Slick Southpaw

The eyes look ready to melt off your face.
gonk

Nerd

Arm and leg mods are my favorite thing Gaia's released so far. It makes avatars as a whole more creative and fun to look at! I also like animated items.Again I think it adds interest to avatars like mine that are kind of plain.
Things I'd like to see fixed is a long list but an update for guilds and a use for them would be grand. Granted Is till see some people use them for user run events when they can't afford tickets but with how outdated they are I'd imagine they're a pain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff