Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think will come out victorious in the finale?

Desmona - Her nefarious plans shall come to fruition! 0.12323943661972 12.3% [ 35 ]
Annise - Good always triumphs over evil! 0.11267605633803 11.3% [ 32 ]
No one - They're both gonna diieee 0.19366197183099 19.4% [ 55 ]
Mephiste. Sneaky b*****d. 0.57042253521127 57.0% [ 162 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 >

Ruthless Raider

21,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Master Kenshin Ryuu

That would be cool, but wouldn't Ciel be a better back from the dead hero??? Or even better, both of them come back and join the power of light and darkness.

I thought Ciel was still alive though. Unless we're talking about Ciel from the Eros & Rosa's Revenge storyline.
In which case, converging of the different timelines of Ciel y/y? emotion_awesome

Joining the power of light and darkness would be so cool though! Definitely packs the bang needed to defeat Mephiste. It would be wonderful poetic justice too if Desmona used the power he gave her to defeat him (maybe he forgot to take them away before he killed her; tsk tsk) and they stab him in the heart or something.

The more I talk about it the more I want it.

Alien Invader

That background is pretty sweet. I don't use them, but I collect one's I think are really nice...in hopes of using them.
SO....check!
xd

But it's those heavy makeup little purple eyes.
Oh hell no. So awesome.

This REI didn't go entirely as I had hoped, but the first hair and newest finale dark eyes are enough to convince me to keep this item for sure.

Alien Sweetheart

Winter Hue
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the color of the eyes we were given in the finale.
What really excites me is a possible recolor down the line. Which needs to happen.
Can't decide if the recolor would be best as like a role reversal or just a normal recolor.
If it is role reversal, then the colors used with either sisters will be switched.
If a normal recolor, I would love to see Annisse in whites and powder blue with a blonde version of the wig.
For Desmona I would love her hair in a deep crimson red. Not sure what the color of the clothing should be.

Anyways, since I loved the eyes and can't wait until a future recolor, I went ahead and opened up my photoshop. XD
Of course I would love if all of these eyes ended up in the gold shop like the recolor Reve Rouille eyes did. It would be amazing.

User Image

Hmm well what if it was something more like greens or purples? Could still be a dark color but wouldn't change the over all theme of the items?

It would be interesting if they did a role reversal one. It'd be neat to see if Desmona's items in lighter coloring while Annisse would be in the darker ones.

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Chimera Cross
Master Kenshin Ryuu

That would be cool, but wouldn't Ciel be a better back from the dead hero??? Or even better, both of them come back and join the power of light and darkness.

I thought Ciel was still alive though. Unless we're talking about Ciel from the Eros & Rosa's Revenge storyline.
In which case, converging of the different timelines of Ciel y/y? emotion_awesome

Joining the power of light and darkness would be so cool though! Definitely packs the bang needed to defeat Mephiste. It would be wonderful poetic justice too if Desmona used the power he gave her to defeat him (maybe he forgot to take them away before he killed her; tsk tsk) and they stab him in the heart or something.

The more I talk about it the more I want it.

I did mean Ciel from the Agape version where she sacrificed herself to save Rosamund. Plus, the various Rosamund REI imply Ciel is dead. Bring her back as an angel while Desmona becomes a demoness to save Rosamund and Anise.

Exhibitionist

14,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Actually, I like the eyes now that I look at them.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

love love love the finale!

Buggy Mage

Lovely final! My favorites are both sets of eyes and hair and the bird. I was super impressed by that background too., Annise's clothing was really nice especially.
Though, I'd say it's hightime to introduce some male characters into the Ciel/Mephiste saga.
I had heard that Mephiste (or mephisto whom hes inspired by) was in the book Faust and that he had seduced Faust by transforming into a woman. Now wouldn't something like that be interesting for a storyline? Maybe he could corrupt a righteous king or turn a father against his son? Two friends against each other ect?
Some male characters would be completely welcome next time there's an awesome REI like this one with Mephiste in the story.
Heck, why not have a huge Full EI with Mephiste being the main character and make it the most amazing thing ever. Maybe Mephiste could have a rival? They could battle it out to determine the lesser evil.
Either way, I think we've waited long enough to learn about Mephiste's side of the story or something equally fascinating. 3nodding

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm starting to get really interested in this Mephiste lately, maybe Gaia will make him a villain in the storyline? It wouldn't be the first time that characters in items made it to the story.

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Fire 0ak
Lovely final! My favorites are both sets of eyes and hair and the bird. I was super impressed by that background too., Annise's clothing was really nice especially.
Though, I'd say it's hightime to introduce some male characters into the Ciel/Mephiste saga.
I had heard that Mephiste (or mephisto whom hes inspired by) was in the book Faust and that he had seduced Faust by transforming into a woman. Now wouldn't something like that be interesting for a storyline? Maybe he could corrupt a righteous king or turn a father against his son? Two friends against each other ect?
Some male characters would be completely welcome next time there's an awesome REI like this one with Mephiste in the story.
Heck, why not have a huge Full EI with Mephiste being the main character and make it the most amazing thing ever. Maybe Mephiste could have a rival? They could battle it out to determine the lesser evil.
Either way, I think we've waited long enough to learn about Mephiste's side of the story or something equally fascinating. 3nodding

Maybe his rival is Nox??? I'm not sure I got the name right, but it's the evil god Kuro is allying himself with. Seeing Mephiste show up to duke it out with him would be fun.

Ruthless Raider

21,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fire 0ak
Either way, I think we've waited long enough to learn about Mephiste's side of the story or something equally fascinating.

Actually, I think it was Faust wanting a wife, and Mephistopheles presenting him with a random demon dressed as a woman. Maybe it was seduction, maybe it was for the evulz, I don't really know.
That kind of deception would be a pretty hilarious twist if he was turning father and son against each other though. The "wife" was to blame all along! Uh... I guess that would make the son, like, a half demon? sweatdrop For the drama!

Omg though I would love to have an REI where a righteous king is slowly being corrupted by his "advisor" while his kingdom is being ruled by Mephiste from right under his nose.

I wonder what kind of rival he would have? Honestly, I can see him having a frenemy who he frequently competes with to see who can ******** up the most s**t, and I can see him having lots of nemeses, but a rival? Hm. Azrael?

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

I really want to snatch one up for those eyes and the hat. However, I keep telling myself to wait, buy an RIG bundle, sell it, and then use the profits to grab one in the MP.

Ruthless Reveler

I can clearly see a REI called Mephiste's Collection and it's just Mephiste reminiscing on all his victims and it would have poses that are both him and keepsakes from his lady-victims. In my head I picture him has a smooth, ladykiller (literally) demon guy, but in the end he's just a creeper >_>

Chital's Husband

Noob

Love the eyes from it. smile

Buggy Mage

Master Kenshin Ryuu

Maybe his rival is Nox??? I'm not sure I got the name right, but it's the evil god Kuro is allying himself with. Seeing Mephiste show up to duke it out with him would be fun.

That would be awesome! Maybe we could even get a conclusion for the Kuro Gang storyline out of the deal too.

Buggy Mage

Chimera Cross

Actually, I think it was Faust wanting a wife, and Mephistopheles presenting him with a random demon dressed as a woman. Maybe it was seduction, maybe it was for the evulz, I don't really know.
That kind of deception would be a pretty hilarious twist if he was turning father and son against each other though. The "wife" was to blame all along! Uh... I guess that would make the son, like, a half demon? sweatdrop For the drama!

Omg though I would love to have an REI where a righteous king is slowly being corrupted by his "advisor" while his kingdom is being ruled by Mephiste from right under his nose.

I wonder what kind of rival he would have? Honestly, I can see him having a frenemy who he frequently competes with to see who can ******** up the most s**t, and I can see him having lots of nemeses, but a rival? Hm. Azrael?

That would be so awesome! Honestly as long as Mephiste gets a bigger role in another REI I'll be happy. We don't really know much about him apart from hes one of the most evil things existing in Gaia. Hes very mysterious but the mystery is starting to drive me crazy. i just what to know what he is finally. I guess not knowing is the intriguing part but still. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff