Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think will come out victorious in the finale?

Desmona - Her nefarious plans shall come to fruition! 0.12323943661972 12.3% [ 35 ]
Annise - Good always triumphs over evil! 0.11267605633803 11.3% [ 32 ]
No one - They're both gonna diieee 0.19366197183099 19.4% [ 55 ]
Mephiste. Sneaky b*****d. 0.57042253521127 57.0% [ 162 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 >

Sparkling Transmutator

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the color of the eyes we were given in the finale.
What really excites me is a possible recolor down the line. Which needs to happen.
Can't decide if the recolor would be best as like a role reversal or just a normal recolor.
If it is role reversal, then the colors used with either sisters will be switched.
If a normal recolor, I would love to see Annisse in whites and powder blue with a blonde version of the wig.
For Desmona I would love her hair in a deep crimson red. Not sure what the color of the clothing should be.

Anyways, since I loved the eyes and can't wait until a future recolor, I went ahead and opened up my photoshop. XD
Of course I would love if all of these eyes ended up in the gold shop like the recolor Reve Rouille eyes did. It would be amazing.

User Image

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Meushi
Master Kenshin Ryuu
Meushi
Mephiste!!! MUAHAHAH!! My plot bunnies are coming back. I tell you! I bet you almost all of the EIs an REIs are all related and because of him/her/that person!!

But...but what are they up to and planning!

I really loved this one, I enjoyed the plot and the items and of course the awesome twist ending with Mephiste.

Do we actually have any art of Mephiste himself yet? We've seen bits and pieces of his outfit in Ravenwood, but have we actually seen official art of him? Rosamund and Ciel both got companion poses, Desmona and Annise both have all their outfits appear so we get an idea what they look like, but not the big bad himself.

Maybe Rosamund and Annise will team up to destroy him for good????

So far no. There was a thread sometime ago that was about him and what our thoughts were. We do know he's a shape shifter so maybe showing his true form will be a rather big deal. We also know, so far, his targets seem to be mostly women. Not to say that they are his only ones, just he seems to go after them more for whatever reasons. Also I do believe this is his fourth or third time appearing, depending if you do or do not count Rosamund's REI.

I could see having this big EI, not a REI that is about Mephiste and the big battle to end all battles against him. That would be rather awesome.

Yes it would be. Now does he have a magic ring we need to chuck into a volcano?

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Chimera Cross
Master Kenshin Ryuu
Meushi
Mephiste!!! MUAHAHAH!! My plot bunnies are coming back. I tell you! I bet you almost all of the EIs an REIs are all related and because of him/her/that person!!

I really loved this one, I enjoyed the plot and the items and of course the awesome twist ending with Mephiste.

Do we actually have any art of Mephiste himself yet? We've seen bits and pieces of his outfit in Ravenwood, but have we actually seen official art of him? Rosamund and Ciel both got companion poses, Desmona and Annise both have all their outfits appear so we get an idea what they look like, but not the big bad himself.

Maybe we can accumulate more women like Rosamund & Annise over the course of a more REIs, so we end up with an Avenger style Mephiste item. emotion_kirakira

Also, I thought Mephiste would have went for the good sister instead of getting the bad one to kill her. Like, neither Rosamund nor Mathilde were evil, they were both pretty innocent I guess? So why would he go for Desmona.

More ladies would be nice. And it might be he went for Desmona since if she succeeded Annise would be out of the picture, if she failed then he ripped out her corrupted heart, possibly to power himself up but definitely so he can torment Annise with it. He does like mind games as we saw with Ciel and Rosamund.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I definitely do not regret this purchase. Pretty much all of my nagging to the artists all these years have been delivered to me in this REI.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

People called it damn good well right in the beginning. Mephiste just made sense, though. This is actually the first time on Gaia I've really wanted a character appearance. Just need that Mephiste evolution item now!

Anyway... I LOVE THE BACKGROUND! Gotta make something noooooow. And, the ending didn't disappoint me at all. I am so glad I stuck with this REI to the end. I now await for the sequel or continuation! Maybe possibly a recolor.

Ruthless Raider

21,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Master Kenshin Ryuu
Meushi
Master Kenshin Ryuu
Meushi

So far no. There was a thread sometime ago that was about him and what our thoughts were. We do know he's a shape shifter so maybe showing his true form will be a rather big deal. We also know, so far, his targets seem to be mostly women. Not to say that they are his only ones, just he seems to go after them more for whatever reasons. Also I do believe this is his fourth or third time appearing, depending if you do or do not count Rosamund's REI.

I could see having this big EI, not a REI that is about Mephiste and the big battle to end all battles against him. That would be rather awesome.

Battle to end all battles? BATTLE OF BATTLES? DAGOR DAGORATH. I think Mephiste would be more of a Melkor than a Sauron (Chaotic Evil/Stupid Evil vs Lawful Evil). I mean, even their names are kinda similar!
Which means that... Desmona comes back to life during that battle and kills Mephiste. Because Turin. emotion_kirakira

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Well. We got a background and a useless bird.

HOWEVER. We have fantastic eye mods and a glowing heart that would make Rumple proud.
Seriously, I really think OUAT inspired these poses.

heart

Stubborn Gifter

I admit that I did not expect Mephiste to make a cameo in this REI. However, I should have guessed it based from Fractale's thread. >>;

I will admit that I wasn't really into the REI, despite how some of the items are referencing to Once Upon a Time, a tv show that I'm a fan of. But after seeing the finale, I think I may go buy one. Love the bird and OMG, it's exactly what I picture for my spiritual bird, except more in white color. >>;

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I love everything about this REI. Gorgeous, gorgeous items. I think I may stay a witch for a while~

Wolf

No regret for buying this REI
although there are no male clothes at least I can use those pretty eyes that I've been waited for years and it's cheap.
and I love paramour's break a lot too.

reirei you did good for your first two REIs.

Questionable Shapeshifter

dat xx
No regret for buying this REI
although there are no male clothes at least I can use those pretty eyes that I've been waited for years and it's cheap.
and I love paramour's break a lot too.

reirei you did good for your first two REIs.

Yep Des' eyes are very similar to Vera's in Paramour Break. Wished there was a mod that can cut off the eye or a lip in a face mod.

"koff'' Masquerade follow up ''koff''

Magic GO

I was almost sold on this REI, but I felt that I already have such similar items. The eye pose is nice for those who don't own the Masquerade or Lucy to add some blush and eyeliner, even though they are attached to those eyes. The background is pretty nice because it's almost the equivalent of a nighttime version of the background from Royal Wizard with the window there. I already have Honorable Shaman, so the bird pose from Annise's Warmth wouldn't be very useful and I rarely use birds or companions. The only two poses I liked from this REI were the boots and the hair, but they aren't enough for me to want the entire item.

Questionable Shapeshifter

Katrina1185
I was almost sold on this REI, but I felt that I already have such similar items. The eye pose is nice for those who don't own the Masquerade or Lucy to add some blush and eyeliner, even though they are attached to those eyes. The background is pretty nice because it's almost the equivalent of a nighttime version of the background from Royal Wizard with the window there. I already have Honorable Shaman, so the bird pose from Annise's Warmth wouldn't be very useful and I rarely use birds or companions. The only two poses I liked from this REI were the boots and the hair, but they aren't enough for me to want the entire item.

Actually what sold me to this EI was what you suggested. I don't need a ton of items if I can get nearly all of them for less in just one item. Maybe I'm just a cost cutter here in Gaia as well IRL. But one of the things that you like ( the boots) was the worst in the bunch for me, I'll take the 80% that I like and just stow the 20% that I detest.

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Chimera Cross
Master Kenshin Ryuu
Meushi
Master Kenshin Ryuu
Meushi

Battle to end all battles? BATTLE OF BATTLES? DAGOR DAGORATH. I think Mephiste would be more of a Melkor than a Sauron (Chaotic Evil/Stupid Evil vs Lawful Evil). I mean, even their names are kinda similar!
Which means that... Desmona comes back to life during that battle and kills Mephiste. Because Turin. emotion_kirakira

That would be cool, but wouldn't Ciel be a better back from the dead hero??? Or even better, both of them come back and join the power of light and darkness.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

So I was looking at the poll because I just noticed it.
I thought it said 'Mephiste. Sexy b*****d.' I was like.

Yes.

But my eyes played tricks. crying

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out