Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think will come out victorious in the finale?

Desmona - Her nefarious plans shall come to fruition! 0.12323943661972 12.3% [ 35 ]
Annise - Good always triumphs over evil! 0.11267605633803 11.3% [ 32 ]
No one - They're both gonna diieee 0.19366197183099 19.4% [ 55 ]
Mephiste. Sneaky b*****d. 0.57042253521127 57.0% [ 162 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 ... 63 64 65 >

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Love the dark room pose, and the eyes. Fck storylines, I'm here for the gear, Mephiste may rot in whatever bunghole he came out from
Nice eyes and beautiful bird equals a winning finale in my book.

High-functioning Vampire

19,840 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
VKiera
We actually do have a bloody torn out heart, but it's not super realistic of course.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that item. Something exactly like that but realistic is just what I was thinking ouo

Wolf

I'm keeping this for both eyes....
and because of mephiste. Lolol

Noble Inquisitor

I like the hair choices & the golden eyes...... & the hand pose with the magic.. so pretty!

Alien Sweetheart

Mephiste!!! MUAHAHAH!! My plot bunnies are coming back. I tell you! I bet you almost all of the EIs an REIs are all related and because of him/her/that person!!

But...but what are they up to and planning!

I really loved this one, I enjoyed the plot and the items and of course the awesome twist ending with Mephiste.

Buggy Mage

This item was perfect. PERFECT! Why can't the guys get stuff like this more often? Reirei that was an epic item I can't lie but I'm so saddened that I can't use hardly any of it for my avatar. two epic eyes AND hair That bird is so gorgeously done too. Brilliant work , I bet Dark Heart is going to be popular for a long time. Just want to see something as great as Paramour's Break happen again.
Sounded like this story isn't over either, maybe mephiste will be menacing some male characters next time around? We can hope. I really liked the story though.

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Meushi
Mephiste!!! MUAHAHAH!! My plot bunnies are coming back. I tell you! I bet you almost all of the EIs an REIs are all related and because of him/her/that person!!

I really loved this one, I enjoyed the plot and the items and of course the awesome twist ending with Mephiste.

Do we actually have any art of Mephiste himself yet? We've seen bits and pieces of his outfit in Ravenwood, but have we actually seen official art of him? Rosamund and Ciel both got companion poses, Desmona and Annise both have all their outfits appear so we get an idea what they look like, but not the big bad himself.

Maybe Rosamund and Annise will team up to destroy him for good????

Revered Connoisseur

Impressive eyes, background, and the handheld heart! I don't care about the story, but Mephiste intrigued me to do so. He needs his own REI, seriously.
Violet eyes! XD But damn, it should've been Annise. Mephiste....go hunt the bird down. neutral

Ruthless Raider

21,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Master Kenshin Ryuu
Meushi

Do we actually have any art of Mephiste himself yet? We've seen bits and pieces of his outfit in Ravenwood, but have we actually seen official art of him? Rosamund and Ciel both got companion poses, Desmona and Annise both have all their outfits appear so we get an idea what they look like, but not the big bad himself.

Maybe we can accumulate more women like Rosamund & Annise over the course of a more REIs, so we end up with an Avenger style Mephiste item. emotion_kirakira

Also, I thought Mephiste would have went for the good sister instead of getting the bad one to kill her. Like, neither Rosamund nor Mathilde were evil, they were both pretty innocent I guess? So why would he go for Desmona.

Alien Sweetheart

Master Kenshin Ryuu
Meushi

So far no. There was a thread sometime ago that was about him and what our thoughts were. We do know he's a shape shifter so maybe showing his true form will be a rather big deal. We also know, so far, his targets seem to be mostly women. Not to say that they are his only ones, just he seems to go after them more for whatever reasons. Also I do believe this is his fourth or third time appearing, depending if you do or do not count Rosamund's REI.

I could see having this big EI, not a REI that is about Mephiste and the big battle to end all battles against him. That would be rather awesome.

Newbie Noob

omg.. desmona's eyes... i love the look! and the beautifully done bird. nice storyline btw. smile

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
The glowing heart sort've reminds me of Once Upon A Time... well except it's purple and the glowing magical hearts in OUAT are red( in fact the whole snatching the heart from her chest part sort've reminded me of the whole Rumple-Cora-Regina/Evil Queen snatching hearts from people's chests thing. sweatdrop ).
Although having Mephiste reveal himself seems a bit predictable.

Still I loved the theme and the overall poses we've gotten from it, just wish the golden eyes didn't have such a dark shade of blush if it had to have blush.

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Love the ending and the new background.

Now to wait for Annise's Revenge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers