Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think will come out victorious in the finale?

Desmona - Her nefarious plans shall come to fruition! 0.12323943661972 12.3% [ 35 ]
Annise - Good always triumphs over evil! 0.11267605633803 11.3% [ 32 ]
No one - They're both gonna diieee 0.19366197183099 19.4% [ 55 ]
Mephiste. Sneaky b*****d. 0.57042253521127 57.0% [ 162 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 > >>

Liquid Liner's Compadre

Monster Dabbler

Cyriistar
Vindictive Resolve
Shintouyu
"Will Desmona succumb to the darkness in her heart?"

Well, looks like I shouldn't expect much usable male-poses.

If the idea of Desmona disguising herself as a man to woo her sister pans out, maybe we'll get a ridiculously chiseled muscular body mod and chest hair... emo

i would like some good chest hair or maybe some manly familiar she summons i may buy one WILL HAVE TO SELL ITEM THO

Tricky Cat

❀❀ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ❀❀❀

I knew my newrei senses were tingling

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Yeata Zi
Now that I've convinced myself that this is an Elvira item, I really want it. *rolls around* DAMN YOU BEING INCREDIBLY POOR!

It's probably for the best.

Elvira is all I could hope for. I want a spooky REI that is feminine minus the frill.
However, reading the story reminds me of a Snow White-esque story from the witches point of view, what with all the fair maiden murder plans. Drat....
---

I'm not digging the Cauldron, but I like that book.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Ninja Katze
Yeata Zi
Now that I've convinced myself that this is an Elvira item, I really want it. *rolls around* DAMN YOU BEING INCREDIBLY POOR!

Elvira is all I could hope for. I want a spooky REI that is feminine minus the frill.
However, reading the story reminds me of a Snow White-esque story from the witches point of view, what with all the fair maiden murder plans. Drat....
---

Yeah, I could see that from the story.

Why can't Bad be sexy?

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Don't they mean
User Image!!!!!!!

Intergalactic Recruit

Well it seems interesting. I'm glad it isn't another cute pastel item, even if it might be geared towards the female gender again.

I like the skull on the dagger. Made me wish there might be some more skeletal bone type items in it that match the color of the Bonewearer. We surprisingly don't have many bone items (that aren't skulls).

I'll wait to see how it turns out though before picking one up since so far, none of the poses are a must have for me.

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I am intrigued and hopeful about this new REI.
Witches+skulls=yes!

Anti Hero

inb4 dark rainbows and animals.

Oh, and dark super frilly things, as tradition.

I doubt there will be any male items. I hope they prove me wrong tho, because I honestly believe that if the sister doesn't turn into a man there will be absolutely no chance for any.

Until any of that happens, boring.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Consulting Time Lord
Don't they mean
User Image!!!!!!!

Desmona will kidnap all the woodland bears Annise knows. Don't ask me how she gets a bag big enough to carry them in.

Intergalactic Recruit

Yeata Zi
Ninja Katze
Yeata Zi

---

Why can't Bad be sexy?

Bad, when it comes to females tends to usually be sexy (or really ugly) to the point that it has become a stereotype trope; I'd like to see a bad female villain that isn't dominatrix looking.

I would assume it would relate to the fact that, women having a strong sexuality in history has been seen as bad so it is natural to make female villains look overly sexualized.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Yeata Zi
Ninja Katze
Yeata Zi

---

Why can't Bad be sexy?

Oh no, bad can be sexy, I'd just rather have a different story then a point-of-view, Snow White story. If her younger sister fills the snow white role, we might get some lolita stuff. Overall I just hope Desmona has some nice, dark, detached from everything else eye makeup. I can always use more eye make-up that doesn't have a specific mouth or eyes.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Not my cup of tea, but it's actually refreshing seeing something that isn't all cutesy frills-- for other peoples' sakes!

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Thread Flip 150
It might just be like anesidora's woe. That item is okay I guess. 3nodding

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Jisen Meizuki
Slick Southpaw
xd Hah, I actually thought of that Oz movie with the witches that was *recently* released.

Also, I am not expecting much. Look at all the money/gold I will save!

Off topic, how was the movie? I was thinking of watching Oz, but I'm not sure how good was the movie. >>;
having read the books, I am convinced it was a waste of money.

...though my friend had gotten the tickets so it was a waste of her money, really.

to remotely stay on topic, i must say, that book pose looks awful lot like keiko's recipe book.

Angelic Nitemare

Consulting Time Lord
Don't they mean
User Image!!!!!!!

I was so hoping it was that too. emo

Complete with a care bear stare!

OH GAWD AH NEED DIS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash