Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think will come out victorious in the finale?

Desmona - Her nefarious plans shall come to fruition! 0.12323943661972 12.3% [ 35 ]
Annise - Good always triumphs over evil! 0.11267605633803 11.3% [ 32 ]
No one - They're both gonna diieee 0.19366197183099 19.4% [ 55 ]
Mephiste. Sneaky b*****d. 0.57042253521127 57.0% [ 162 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 > >>

Ice-Cold Victory

Yulania
Cyriistar
Ahh, you're right, definitely probably a new REI? I was getting all excited seeing the premiumei MP tag (which I guess all REI's share...) whee
lolol reading your post fooled me. I edited my post thinking it was a regular EI, but then checking the tags of other REIs, I had to edit it again. rofl

Right? For some reason I thought REI's were tagged differently, but I guess only Band of Bremen is tagged that way and all other REI's are tagged as EI's. Boo! Sorry for any false hopes!

I'm hoping this won't be a totally vampy all-female item. Some gender-neutral fantasy style items would be nice. The story is already taking a fun, dark turn...

Tiny Shapeshifter

Jisen Meizuki
Truth be told, after reading the storyplot in the announcement, it sounds like a reverse story of Snow White to me. >>;
Yeah. I edited my post just now to reflect the announcement, and I am more displeased by the fact of it. Haha, I shouldn't kill the enjoyment of other folks though (those who likes this sort of stuff).

Aged Fox

Yeah I'm gonna end up getting that item. Can't wait to see how it evolves.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Has the potential for some really good poses.
But chances are it will end up super girly and frilly.
Unless in a twist Desmona disguises herself as a dark brooding prince so she can kill her sister.
But chances are good will win over evil leading to a frilly finale with two eye poses and a pair of wigs and lots of dresses...

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

I like the colours and potential however with as female lead I doubt much male centered items. TO be honest we don't need more dress'es! give us some cool dark fantasy stuff! Come on Gaia you can do it!

Tipsy Lunatic

Nah, it's not for me. witches and cauldrons aren't really my thing.

But I guess we'll see.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Jisen Meizuki
Yen Quest
What a kill-joy. Another female warrior could only mean a skimpy breast-enhanced upper armor body part (if worn on female avatar base). emo I hope the armor pieces are similar to Saint Ciel in style though. Valkyrie warriors over magical transformers mood right now.

Truth be told, after reading the storyplot in the announcement, it sounds like a reverse story of Snow White to me. >>;
xd Hah, I actually thought of that Oz movie with the witches that was *recently* released.

Also, I am not expecting much. Look at all the money/gold I will save!

Slumbering Tengu

We're going to get more light frilly-desu stuff aren't we??
I'd love if we got nothing but dark stuff and spooky sinister things
but they're going to throw the light sister's s**t in there too
I just know it ;v;

Either that or the dark sister will turn good
Calling it right now

Backwoods Sage

Is there a poison apple pose? Saw it in the announcement image but I didn't notice it in the preview when I was trying the item on. confused It's probably some other item the apple's from, I can't keep up with them all!

Think I'll have to wait and see with this one before I spend gold on it. I can imagine it having some kind of cool background like a witch's cottage, or a hooded cloak if she decides to disguise herself. Kind of diggin' the Snow White vibe though.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Yeah, I don't think i'll like this one, but I'll have to wait and see. Maybe a few male items would be nice for the guys hopefully.

Perfect Saint

Looks like my type of REI.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Bigby_Wolfe
Unless in a twist Desmona disguises herself as a dark brooding prince so she can kill her sister.
But chances are good will win over evil leading to a frilly finale with two eye poses and a pair of wigs and lots of dresses...

The whole disguising part I would actually love to see. Sister has her guard down charmed by the mysterious prince. GOES FOR THE KILL!
And that last part... No. I know too it's gonna happen but no.

Ice-Cold Victory

Bigby_Wolfe

I was also thinking along the same lines... a sinister creepy story about a woman who disguises herself as a man to make her sister trust her, fall in love with her, just so she could betray her and cut out her heart.

Come on, dark fantasy items! I hope we don't get a bunch of Annise poses, all cute and light and whatnot. Although I like the item poses so far, I won't be buying one just yet. Need to see more poses!

Seasonal Shopper

Is it wrong that when I found out the REI was called "Dark Heart" I couldn't help but think
of Dark Heart from that one Care Bears movie emotion_dowant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

o(●╭╦╮●)o Yayy, new REI!~

The sword is cute. Looks like it has a lil skull on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff