Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

I'd get the friggin cutthroat cook in all the colors if I could lmfao. I love a lot of the other recolours but this is the one I like the best. I think it's the face, the hat and the legs

Enduring Spirit

User Image
Thea's recolors. Well, more specifically Helia and Nubia. I don't particularly like the wigs, since the shade of color they use for them are bad. But I love the unicorns themselves. Plus, I collect them. It's a need to have them all. I just need Rena and my unicorn collection will be complete.
User Image

Dangerous Hunter

14,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
PoT_ items. Fell in love with them. Next step is affording them.

Also the melody items. Happy, tragic, classic, and perky.

Devoted Husband

I REALLY want that damned Stellar Wish.

No hope of ever affording that though.

Rogue

I bet you can't make an avi wearing nothing but all your hatters emotion_dowant

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

gaia_spoons Do you have a love affair with an item series?
-I used to have it with the Rosamund series.
I had them all except Rosamund's Rage because I hate black/red combinations.

gaia_spoons Is Gaia kind to your recolors in terms of quality of the recolor (2 second filter vs nice reshading) or the actual availability of the color?
-Not really, no.
I know my items well, and I also know that the items I like can only be mixed with very limited options, which happen to be overdone to death by everyone.
That and also the style of certain items.

gaia_spoons Why is every green item tied to woods/fairy theme or from 2004 and terribly outdated pixel art
-I don't know. I don't like green.

gaia_spoons Do we need more bold colors (magenta, deep purple, burns-my-eyes-orange, etc) and less pastel and gradients?
-I would like more navy colors, but Gaia has this thing for releasing a recolor that's the wrong shade, either too dark or too light to match.

gaia_spoons Are you still waiting for a recolor of your dream item (a moment of silence for you)
-It's funny, actually.
When I joined Gaia back in 2009 I remember falling in love with Pale Marionette, back when it was 14mil. For the longest time I wanted a recolor in white and black, and 4 years later there it is. Too bad my style and likes have changed since then and I lost interest lol
The second one was a Lucie in lavender. I suppose they'll keep releasing recolors of that item, but I won't be able to afford them so I might as well give up on expecting any recolors to purchase lol

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Does the Lizardman count as a series?
( User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image )

I LOVE the feet that come with it.
The colors are hard to match in some cases, but it helps that they're mono-colored.
I'd love a gold, yellow, grey, purple, navy, blood red, tan, and maybe even pink...
Or maybe even have a few with different colored stripes. emotion_kirakira
I would LOVE that. So. Much.
I'd get it first chance I got.
I love my lizard feet.
Again, don't alwasy wear them, but more colors mean more versatility. emotion_awesome

As for other things....
I'm not sure if there's an item set I just adore and want every color with.

Dream items in a color I want? Maybe when they release some new horns that point to the back. I like curly horns, but there's a bit too many. And I like my horns to gouge, not ram, really. ^^;
So awaiting an item in general, really.

Summery Man-Lover

I was actually going to mention the Hatter series. I can't afford any of them currently, but I want all of them anyway, even the oddly-coloured ones.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'm kind of like that with the Hatters also but I'm still missing Fools and Nonsensical Hatters. It's like, I look at them, but other than the hats and the hairs, I don't know what to do with them.

I'm also slowly but surely collecting the Kanoko recolors. xD

I'm a sucker for the Ciels and Rosamunds. I'm only missing one Ciel (Thanatos) and three Rosamunds (Rage, Redemption, and Devotion).

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Gracious Genius

12,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
the march recolors are overdone
but I still love them
they keep surprsing me
I live the mouths and the clothes ^^

Steadfast Lunatic

13,875 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Anything checkmate I'll buy. I don't care how much I have to sell to get it. It will be mine.

But I'm still waiting for a blue remix of Fremere's Guard. . . still. . .

Handsome Man-Lover

Slick Southpaw
gahhhhh I am trying desperately not to like the butcher series but I can't friggen wait for more nationalities to come out, body hair color weirdness be damned emotion_donotwant

Same DX
I broke down and bought Greek (still hoping they rerelease Russian soon, I refuse to pay that much gold for a very recent rig item).

And I'm with op on the Hatters. I only don't own the white one, hoping it'll drop down more before I get that (it's the only Hatter recolour I dislike, even if Berserk and Nonsensical are hard to match I love their colours, but Scouring is just meh).

Indomitable Bro

the 'braided' wigs. i want a recolor in powder blue so bad. emotion_drool

i also really like the hatter series, just for the eyes tho.

Bloblike Blob

Hatter series, hands down. Can't bring myself to hate any of them, and they're all a must collect when they come out.
        I'm also really fond of Cutthroat Cook and derivatives, His Darkness and derivatives, and Beyond Brown and derivatives.
        But they're so damn expensive it's hard for me to keep up. Still manage to own all colours of the above items, though. gonk

As for actually hate to love, I recently splurged on the three Queens of Solair, and I must say I'm enjoying them despite their pee-pee-leg-ness.

Sexy Glitch

Kanoko recolours. I don't even like the purple or the mint ones, but I HAD to have them to complete the set. rofl

Now I am seeing the potential in the head bows, so all is not lost.

There are a few others, like the Chimes recolours. Again I had to own them all, even though the mauve one is derpy af.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff